43: 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦

I kinda hate this chapter, It's kinda all over the place but I don't feel like rewriting it so sorry 😜🖐🏼

Loud explosions were heard, The wall you were behind had a hole in it. You guys all walked out like bad bitches and posed 😝.

You were in the front and looked down, You guys were super high up and that made you a bit nervous

You were in the front and looked down, You guys were super high up and that made you a bit nervous. Ryuu nudges your arm and runs down the hill of debris, You shift into a hawk and glide down with everyone else. "Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area, Hero candidates at the scene should continue to rescue while also suppressing the newly arrived villains." "THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!" You scream. Shindo breaks up the ground and everyone goes flying, Except you.

You catch Ryuu and fly abit away from the broken ground, Orca paralyzes Shindo HAHAHA. "Seems like you've underestimated me." Ice was shot at him but he broke it just in time. You set Ryuu down, "He is so cool.." Mostly everyone else got stuck in Shoto's ice. "They suck at this, I thought I sucked but I guess not! Oh its that Inasa kid!Im gonna fight him, bye Ryuu!" "DONT FUCKING DIE ISTG" He yells.

You flew up, shifted into yourself and dropkicked him down. 😌

Dust was everywhere and many people looked to see what happened

Dust was everywhere and many people looked to see what happened. "Is that Y/n?!" Ojiro yells. Inasa jumped back up and aimed a huge whirlwind in your direction, You dodge at the last second. You hurl your sythe so it would hit both boys, Then shift into AllMight to punch the ground so it would look cool and they wouldn't be able to see anything! Smart. Orca gave you a thumbs up which made you happy because you live on praise and compliments.

Both boys did eventually see the collar on your neck and decide not to put you in the hospital and maybe try taking it off?😪. You sprint over to the wall for another attack but before you could launch yourself, you saw fire and wind right next to you going up. "You ruined by shot on purpose didn't you?!" Shoto yelled. They were having an argument in the middle of a fight..You sprint over to Ryuu and point finger-guns at Shoto. He nods and shoots cement at his chest area.

You break Shoto's ice wall by chucking your sythe into it. "You guys argue too much, I was hoping you'd get your licenses but now that I'm fighting you both, I doubt you guys will!" They both tried shooting at Orca but it shot to the sides because of SCIENCE. It was shooting towards Shindo, You didn't feel too bad though, He broke the ground like twice and he deserves it anyways 🙄‼️😒😡. Izuku saved him at the last second.

Orca had enough and sent a soundwave or whatever at Inasa

Orca had enough and sent a soundwave or whatever at Inasa. "HELL YEAHH" You cheer. Their grudge against eachother was getting super irritating, Sorry not sorry. He then grabbed Shoto and sent one onto his face. "Lets go ruin the evacuation place, This is getting boring." Someone screams. "YEAH!!" Shindo made the ground BREAK AGAIN. You had enough of him, even though what he is doing is right it was annoying. Being a villain was kinda cool. You shift into Bakugo and sent an explosion to his chest which had him fly back a bit. "Loserrr!!!" You taunt. "Y/N?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Izuku yells in disbelief.

"AHAHA" You flip him off and run to Orca to help him out. Inasa's strong wind and Shoto's fire combined and surrounded the both of you, You regretted running next to him but whatever. you covered yourself with your cloak to not turn into literal ashes. "Orca this is boring, I wanna leave." You groan. "Stop complaining." He replies. "Actually, I'm leaving. Good luck inside of here!" You shift into that guy that has a teleportation quirk and left. You bent back just enough to Izuku wouldn't kick your soul to another dimension. "Too slow!"

Ojiro tried smacking you down from behind but you shift into a mouse to dodge then you shift back to kick him away cuz you a baddie.

Mina and Tokoyami eventually come over and try to take the collar off of your neck while fighting. "Y/N STOP DODGING- MY GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING" Mina got super annoyed and just started throwing acid balls everywhere. Dark Shadow grabbed your ankle but you shift into Hagakure to do her shiny attack for a few seconds. He let go but after he did a tongue flew above you, Tsu was trying to wrap her tongue around you but you WEAVE.

You see Izuku about to kick Orca but you sprint and kick upwards. *BEEEEPPPP BEEEPPP* "All H.U.C members have been rescued, The Provisional Licensing Exams has been completed.After we tally the scores we will show the results." You sigh in relief. "How'd I do?!" You ask. "You did good, Not bad. You can take the collar off and give it to me." Orca held out his hand. You unhook the collar and put it on his hand.

"RYUUU!! HOW'D YOU DO MAN?" You bro-hug him. "Not great.. I saw you though and you looked hot." "Actually?! You're really boosting my ego rn- I didn't see you at all but wanna get some food?" "BET" "AYYY LESSGO"

" "Actually?! You're really boosting my ego rn- I didn't see you at all but wanna get some food?" "BET" "AYYY LESSGO"