47: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞

Lowkey contemplating about discontinuing this, idk I think it's super cringey with the memes and how slow everything is rn🗿🗿
Anyways here's some roses from shawty

Lowkey contemplating about discontinuing this, idk I think it's super cringey with the memes and how slow everything is rn🗿🗿Anyways here's some roses from shawty

You were scrolling through TikTok drama as you were walked to the train station, Transforma needed you to arrive extra early for whatever reason. As you lifted your card off of the scanner you heard someone call your name and you look up from your phone.

"Y/n!! You're coming too?" Ochaco asks as she jogs over next to you with a huge grin. "Wait what?" You lean your head to the side to see Izuku, Kirishima, and Tsu. "Are we all going to the same place or something?" You ask.

Kirishima shrugs. "I guess we're meeting up somewhere different this time." "What a coincidence.."

---------------------

You looked to your side to see Izuku confused. Probably thinking about why all of you were on the same train, and going to the same place. As you leaned back into the trains seat, you finally remembered about Tranforma asking about teaming up with other agencies. You thought they forgot about it so you decided not to say.

---------------------

As you all turned the same corner together, You all see the Big 3 and Transforma. They lead you to a room filled with other heroes, They seemed to be talking about reasons why they were invited. Then a certain hero caught your eye, ROCK LOCK.

You excitedly wave and he waves back, your heart just explodes with happiness. "We're all here, Nighteye. Let's get started." Ryukyu says. "We've invited you all here for a conference to share entail we've acquired. Regarding the Yazuka group, Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning."

------------

"Alright. For the past couple of weeks now, Those of us at Nighteyes agency have been conducting an investigation to Shie Hassaikai. A small but organized group of criminals. They've recently had contact with a member from the League of Villains, Jin Babaigawara, Villain name Twice." You thought about why they invited some high schoolers to help take down a group of dangerous criminals, They could've just asked some more minor heroes instead.

"Is anybody gonna tell me why a bunch of high school kids were invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from UA, If we have to keep stopping to explain this stuff, We'll never get to the actual plan." Rock Lock rolls his eyes.

"Anyways I see alotta new faces so I'll introduce myself! Nice to meetcha, I'm Fatgum! Who wants candy?" He throws a couple in the air and you snatch them all, Tsu and Ochaco pout and sit back down.

"Hmm. A quirk that can destroy quirks.."

----------------------

You, The Big 3 and the 4 first years sat around a table, thinking about what just happened. Mirio and Izuku looked guilty, You didn't wanna help though. I mean what could you even do? The elevator doors opened and Aizawa walked over to your table, "Is this a funeral or something?"