11: 𝐔𝐒𝐉 𝟓

The villain named Tomura then lunged at Asui with his hand out, He touched her face and nothing happened. Aizawa was using his quirk until the Nomu smashed his head into the ground again.

Izuku came outta the water and tried smashing him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The punch made nearby villains fly away and shattered the windows, Smoke was everywhere. 'I didnt break my arm this time..!' He looked back up to see that the Nomu took that punch like it was nothing, to then grab his arm to probably crush his head while Tomura was trying to decay Asui and M*neta.

She was about to wrap her tongue around Izukus torso, Until the doors busted open. It was AllMight, Instead of his infamous smile, He was frowning. 'Shits boutta go down!'

A single tear fell down your cheek in happiness. "Have no fear, I am here." "We're saved!!!" Tomura looked up, "Looks like our game is gonna continue.. After all of this waiting, The heroic piece of trash shows up."

AllMight basically teleported and punched villains left and right. 'Nice' He picked up Aizawa, mans was bleeding and looked like he was dead but he wasnt so thats good. He then picked up the 3. "Go back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you." "Yessir/Ribbit"

You see Asui, M*neta, And Izuku coming up the stairs with Aizawa so you shift into a tiger. They lift him up onto your back and yall start walking up the stairs. Tomura then started talking shit about AllMight but no one cares about that. AllMight did a Carolina Smash, Nomu blocked Tomura again. Tomura started talking some more shit until AllMight did that cool ass wrestling move where he flipped the Nomu from behind, I cant explain it.

There was smoke covering where it happened. "Take that birdbrain! Thats what you guys get for underestimating him!" "Are you guys seeing this?AllMight is on like another level!" "That Nomu is taking AllMights punches like they were nothing! Im a bit worried about that.." You mention. They all nod.

The smoke cleared up. The Nomu had gripped AllMights weakspot from the portal and blood started seeping through his shirt. It kept squeezing it and more blood started to show. AllMight started to get lowered down into the portal,"Once he has pulled your body half way through, Ill squeeze the portal shut. I will enjoy tearing you to pieces."

Izuku was looking at what was happening, 'Please dont-' "Izuku" He looks at you. " I know what you're thinking, You're gonna get hurt!" The bitch ignored you and ran. "He's probably gonna die trying to help..That was a terrible idea."

When he tried reaching for AllMight, Kurogiri appeared and Izukus arm was going inside the portal, Then Bakuhoe came and exploded him away. He slammed Kurogiri onto the ground, Todoroki also came and froze the Nomu. AllMight jumped outta its grip to then see Kirishima TRY to punch Tomura, he dodged pretty easily lmao.

"Woah look, Its Bakugo and Todoroki!" "And Kirishima.." Aizawa started moving again. "Aizawas moving, Lets leave it to them." "Alright, Ribbit"

"Is that Y/n and Asui? Heyy!! We're up here!"Uraraka started waving her arms everywhere "Helloooo!!Can you help a bit?!"

Bakuhoe had Kurogiri on the ground by his neck armor. "You're not immune to physical attacks that are well aimed.Dont move, you try anything funny and Ill blow your ass up so bad, that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks." "Woahhh,That doesnt sound very heroic..."

The Nomu then started to regenerate his limbs back, It was pretty gross. To sum up everything, AllMight got punched into a wall, Punched the living shit outta the nomu, Izuku almost died AGAIN, The pros came, Snipe shot Tomura i think 4 times, And they left. AllMight ran outta time and almost was seen in his true form by the boys, Cementos made a wall and told them to go back to the entrance.

-------------------------------

Everyone was outside talking to each other, While you were in the nurses office because girlie passed out.✌🏼 "Detective, Hows Y/n and Mr.Aizawa?" Asui asked. "His bones were crushed and he has some facial fractures, Thankfully there was no brain damage but we dont know if his eyes will be okay or not. Then for Y/n, She was severely dehydrated and passed out from exhaustion,Nothing too serious."

"You heard the man." "Thats good to hear.." "What about 13?" "She's fine, Just some cuts. She'll be as good as new." Phew! "AllMight and Midoriya are in the nurses office right now, Recovery girls powers should be good enough."