36: 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐

Momo and Hagakure pat your back in sympathy.

--

"Its so bare in here!" "Did you move in anything at all?" "Dont tell me you didn't unpack anything yet.." Ojiro sweatdropped "You can just go.."

--

"Woah! It looks like a library in here!" There were books and glasses everywhere. "No wonder you're so smart.." You pick up a pair of his glasses and put them on. "How do I look?" "YOU LOOK CUTE!!" "THANKS YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!" a few others put on a pair. Iida's face turned warm when you put on HIS glasses. "O-of course I have so many! I expect them all to be broken during training!!" 🖐🏼👋🏼🖐🏼👋🏼

--

"I did not expect this from Denki but its not that bad looking..It looks very like uhh Pzzuuu if that makes sense." "Y/N GETS IT!!THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY FAVORITE."

--

"OH MY GOD A RABBIT!! I LOVE IT!!" You, Mina and Ochaco sit down to pet it and squeal. "How come we dont get any pets.." You turn around. "You dont ask you idiot." "Wait its that easy?!" "Yes? Are you dumb?" "Can we get some pets then??🥺👉🏼👈🏼" *finger guns* "Later." "WHY?!"

--

"Mann I feel so judged right now.." Denki complained. "Its because we havent seen the girls room yet.. They did say it was a contest..SHOW US THOSE DORMS GIRLS..!!" M*neta points at the girls. "Im into it! Sure!" Mina says. "Uhh okay.."

"What are the rules?!" M*neta was drooling everywhere. "Then its Bakugo, Shoji and Kirishima." "Where is Bakugo?"  "He sleeps super early, He has a bedtime just like a little kid." "Then lets look at Kirishimas!"

--

"Very manly if I do say so myself!" "Yeah! Thats what im saying!" Kirishima cheered. "If i had a boyfriend and knew his room looked like this, I'd dump him." You slap the back Hagakures invisible head. "Don't be so mean about it, It doesn't even look that bad!!"

--

Shoji's room was basically empty, Just a bed and a desk. "Minimalist ay?"

--

"Next is Sero's!" "Very orange-y brown in here, Smells nice too."  "Oh thanks..!"

--

"Next is Shoto's! I bet its cool cause' he's rich." "Alright lets just hurry this up.." He opens the door. "WOW THIS IS SO NICE LOOKING!!" You run to the middle of the run to look at everything. "Shoto's room is my favorite so far, Very cool." After he heard that he had a small smile 🤩.

--

"Its a pretty boring room.." Sato says. You jump in. "Whats that smell?! It smells super good!!" "Oh shoot! I forgot about my cake!I thought we could all eat it together, Anyone want som-" "YES!!!" The girls scream. "THIS TASTES LIKE HEAVENN~" You were spinning in circles with happiness. Sato's face turned red and smoke/steam came out of his ears "I did not expect this reaction.."

------

"Now its our turn girls!" "Why don't we put this off its late..." Jirou looked nervous. "Why? We only need to look at a few more!" You elbow her side.

--

"Woahh this is cool too!!" You pick up the drum sticks and tap the drums a few times.

--

Hagakure's was super pink and girly, Not too unexpected from her. "Theres alot of pastel in here." M*neta was next to her dresser, Smelling most likely her underwear but I dunno. You pick him up by the back of his shirt and drop him outside.

--

Mina's was very black and hot pink. "I never thought your room would ever look like this. Its alot." "Is that a good thing?" "I don't think so." "I hate you." "K." "ouch"

--

Ochaco didn't have much in her room either, Very expected.

--

"The last ones are Yaoyorozu's, Asui's, and Y/n's!!" "What? Uhm no ❤️" "It's just your room! it can't be that bad right...?" "Uhh maybe? Depends I guess, But I'll show you later.." "Whens that?" "When we have a sleepover, duh." "Whens the sleepover..?" "Later." "We just wanna see!!!" "Later💕." "Fuck you." "Later ;)" "Fr?" "Sike" "Dammit"

--

Yaoyorozu had a huge bed, It was almost as big as the whole room. "This is stuff from home! I miscalculated a bit..I didn't think the dorms would be this small.." You stare. "You're so rich oh my god."

-------

It was between Sato because of the cake, Koda because of the rabbit,Izuku because of all the AllMight merch Or Shoto because his room looked nice. You couldn't choose so you wrote all of their names on the slip of paper.

"Here are the results of the best room competition (minus Bakugo and Tsu) drumroll pleasee! With the total of 5, the winner of this totally awesome contest is Sato!! By the way, all of the girls voted for you because of the cake was immaculate..Also Y/n you can't vote for 4 people." "I couldn't choose!!" You whine. "Who'd she vote for?" Ochaco asked trying to look at the papers. "Todoroki, Koda, Midoriya and Sato.."

The 4 blushed and 2 left quickly. "So my vote was just wasted?! Whyy!!" Mina slapped your back. "THE RULES!!" You yawn. "Imma head home, Good night my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, fantastic, strong, cool, homies!" "You still say HOMIES?!" Sero gagged. "Why yhu judgin' ma G 🥶 ⁉️👿"You threw up some random sign language signs that you learned from google with your hands. "Please never say and or do that again." "Alrighttt cuh."

"