23:𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬

You sat down infront of the monitors. "Kirishima and Sato Practical exam. Ready Go!"

Both boys were running down the street, They bumped into a cement wall. They activate their quirks at start running at Cementos, They kept punching down the walls but more and more were created. Cementos covered the 2 in cement and boom, They failed.

"Its only been the first match and I already need to heal.." You walk off.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami Practical exam. Ready Go!" Ectoplasm's clones surrounded the 2 but they quickly swung eachother onto the top of a roof thingy. "Thats some communication right there, it might not seem like much but its something! Like real heroes should be able to communicate with anyone." You said, chompin down on a Twix bar.

"We were talking about these finals and how each person is supposed to be facing their weaknesses.." "Right." You nod. "Okayyy so what did Tokoyami and Asui have to work on?" You hum, "Well its not good for Fumikage.Just keep watching."

"He's quick and can attack from far away, Those are his strengths but that also means that hes weak." You pull out a bag of skittles from uhh the air and start eating them. "I never thought about his quirk like that.."

"Then theres Tsu, Shes cool, not really many weaknesses but she can support her partner. Shes pretty smart and she can give emotional support I guess."

Ectoplasm then makes a huge clone of himself. 10/10 would smash ngl. "Woahh I didnt know he could do that too!!" You stare at the monitor screen with surprise.

Sui throws up something from her stomach and gives it to Dark shadow..Uhh chile anyways.. She actually swallowed the cuffs and gave it to Dark Shadow, They passed. "I really thought she gave her vomit to Dark Shadow for a second..Well atleast they passed!"

Next was Tenya & Ojiro, Power Loader was underground. Ojiro got on Tenyas back? "What are they doing..?" You mutter. He started running over the traps and the ground exploded many times. Tenya spun in alot of circles and flung Ojiro basically across the arena thing. They passed.

Next were Momo and Shoto, The amazing ,beautiful, smart, cool, recommended students. "The 2 recommended students as a pair.. This round should be quick."

She kept stopping and zoning out for some reason, When Shoto did ask what was wrong, she stood still and said alot of stuff. "Why isnt she running and talking at the same time? Miss girl is wasting time- Oh and theres Aizawa!" You point out.

Shoto got tied up and Aizawa threw little spiky triangle weapon things under him.Momo made a who ass cannon trap thing and they trapped Aizawa.

Then it was Ochaco and Aoyama. They were hanging on to a railing or some sort,trying not to get sucked into 13's fingers until Aoyama said something that made her blush brightly and let go accidentally. 13 closed her fingers but they cuff her and they pass.

"It looked like she got distracted and let go for a second..I wonder what Aoyama said to her." Tsu mentions.

Next was Mina and Denki. They werent gonna pass, They were not the smartest students and I mean if you were smart, You probably still wouldnt pass. Nezu is the smartest fuckin animal thing ever!

"Team Ashido and Kaminari Practical exam. Ready Go!"

Pipes and blocks of cement started falling behind them and they ran,screaming. Nezu was in a crane drinking his tea like this was the easiest thing he's ever done, Maybe it was who knows.Explosions were seen everywhere and more buildings collapsed. "I sorta feel bad for them, They dont really have a chance against Nezu!" You say.

"Oh! In the past, Humans did experiments on him so in times like this, He goes a bit crazy." The 4 turn blue?

"Team Ashido and Kaminari have failed due to the time running out." The doors open, It was Ochaco! "They lost?!"

"Ochaco! What did Aoyama say that made you turn red? Was it uhmm maybe a crush?!" You look at her with a smirk. She turned red again. "UH-UHM-I- IT WAS NOTHING!! YOUVE GOT IT ALL WRONG!"She was waving her hands everywhere. "Ouuhh who is it? I wont tell!" You chuckle. "IT WAS NOTHING!BATTLE STUFF UHM YEAH!!"

"Is it-"She interrupted "NO! ITS NOT! ITS NOTHING!I SWEAR" "Hmm..Ill find out sooner or later heh."

"Team Jirou and Koda Practical exam.Ready Go!"

Ready Go!"