39: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦!

Vlad King slammed the doors open."Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon. Erasure, Get your class outta here." "Don't you guys still have like 10 minutes.." You sweatdrop. Monoma poses. "Hey diddya hear the license exam has a 50% passing rate!That means your entire class might fail!!Hhahaha- wait Y/n is here too?!WHERE- OH HI Y/N"  He latches onto your torso. "Jeez did you miss me that much? It's only been like what? 3-4 days?" "Those 4 days were hell!!" You roll your eyes and play with his hair a bit.

"Are you okay? I saw the fight on TV.." Ibara looked very concerned. "Im fine, I wasn't even that hurt or anything." Tokage appeared and shook your shoulders. "You looked so awesome!!" Monoma squeezed you even tighter to not fall which made you wince. Kosei pushed Tokage away, "Wait you're a second year right?" "Yes..?" "Does that mean you have your hero license!?" "I do? Do you wanna see me fight someone with my quirk?" "YES PLEASE!!" Most of the class said.

"You'll probably see soon I guess, Not sure though. My quirk isn't even that cool anyways." You shrug. "YOUR QUIRK IS SUPER MANLY!! YOU CAN LITERALLY TURN INTO ANYTHING!!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

---------------------

You decided to hangout with the girls before heading home. You sat next to Jirou with a carton of banana milk. "Yaomomo! How's your ultimate move coming?" "There's something I really wanna do, But my body just isn't ready yet.." "Can't you make a glock or something? It's like the size of your hand and you would have like unlimited ammo." "That's dangerous! I can't just use guns in exams!!I would go to jail!" "You've literally made a cannon half the size of you in an exam against Aizawa."

Momo exhaled. "I- good point.." "What about you Tsu?" "I have a move which can make me even more frog like, Even you'd be surprised." Hagakure moved onto Ochaco. "What about you Ochaco?" She didn't move, She looked like she zoned out. Tsu tapped her shoulder and she shrieked, Her cheeks were pinker than before.

"The thing is that my heart has been all stirred up about something.." "ITS LOVE!!!" Mina exclaimed. Ochaco blushed alot and started waving her hands around. "WHAT?! GLOVE?DOVE?SHOVE? NEVER HEARD OF IT!!" You gasp. "Who is it?! Izuku or Tenya? You hang out with them alot." Ochaco got embarrassed and started floating around with her hands covering her face. "I swear its no one!!"

"Its late, We should call it a night.." Momo stood up. Mina complained. "No no no! I wanna hear everything!" "She'll probably never spill it, Im gonna have to agree with Momo." You turn on your phone to check your messages and social media. Mina turned to you. "Not you too!!Ughh you guys are no fun at all!!"

" You were texting Hatsume, She was nice and was pretty talkative. Ochaco slightly turned her head to look at you, stars appeared in her eyes, her face turned very warm and sparkles were all around her.

You pick up your stuff. "I'll go back now." "Aww why cant you stay a bit longer?" Jirou asked. "I would but we all need sleep, The exam is next week and you guys need to train." "Could you help us train maybe?Ribbit" "Sure, text me the time and place." "Alright good night Y/n!" "Night sisters." "hey sisters!!" "AAAH!!!" And you run out of the dorms. 🚴🏻‍♀️💨

------------------------

The day was finally here! The Provisional Licensing Exam.

"Ughh first time gettin done-nu- kinna nervous." Jirou mumbled. "Did you just quote Woahvicky.." "Yes." "Anyways, You guys shouldn't be! I mean I passed easily with shapeshifting so I'm 100% positive that this class will pass, But if some don't then you can try again in another exam a few months from now. Maybe we could get icecream as a class after this, Passing or not. " A tear slid down the whole classes cheek.  "WE GET TO GET ICECREAM WITH Y/N!!" The class cheered.

"Go plus-" "ULTRAAA" A boy with a hat yelled. "Its pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddles like that, Inasa." A boy with light purple hair said. There was another girl beside him, She had light brown hair and she was very pretty. The both of you make eye-contact, She WINKS. You were just about to faint on the spot.

 You were just about to faint on the spot

"Wha- Pardon me, I AM. SO. VERY. EXTREMELY. SORRYY." He smashed his head down into the concrete. You walk over and push him back up. "Dude are you okay?! Why did you do that?!!"

You swipe away the blood dripping down from his head. "Jesus christ.." He looks down with a big smile. "THANK YOU AND I AM VERY SORRY." You shake your hand to get the blood off. "Its fine, Names Y/n." You put a hand out. "INASA YOARASHI." He shook your hand very aggressively. "Ow.. Looks like you gotta go, See ya!" "GOODBYE, I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!"

You walk to the class. "I like him. He's cool." "Whats with you and the word 'cool'.." "Soul from Souleater-Wait if he got the top scores on the recommendation, Does that mean he's stronger than Shoto?!" "Yes.." "Then he's gotta be extra strong..Wonder what his quirk is."

"Erasure! I know that scowl from anywhere!I saw on TV and at the Sports Festival and its been awhile since we've talked in person!Lets get married!" "No." "*gasp* WAIT MS.JOKE!!? HI IM Y/N I THINK YOU'RE LIKE SUPER-DUPER PRETTY AND REALLY COOL!!!" "Awwe thank you!!Nice to meet you Y/n!" You and Izuku fangirled/boyed about her.