38: 𝐒𝐈𝐊𝐄

This chapter is kinda a filler chapter. Just for funsies!

Hatsume did finish fixing the sythe pretty fast and gave it to you with your cloak, It was black, went down to your ankles and it even had a hood! "I also did a bit of designing around the staff part!! I also made the cloak fire resistant, Pretty much impossible to rip and or cut, and it keeps you warm! The sythe can come back to you after you throw it like a boomerang too. " You twirled the sythe around a bit, It was super cool looking and it could retract into a little metal cylinder so you could carry it to places easier.

You held the cloak out and it looked super nice. Your eyes turned into literal stars. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I CAN REPAY YOU!!MAYBE LUNCH?? A HANGOUT DAY?? MONEY?""No need to repay m- Lunch?" "YEAH! You dont have to go though, It was a suggestion..!!" "Hm.. Sure I dont mind." "Actually?!!" She gave you a slip of paper with her number.

----------------------

You wanted to brag to Toshi about "having a date" to see how he would react. He surprisingly has never been on one before! You jump up beside him with a smile. "HI TOSHI" He visibly jumped. "What the hell is with you scaring me so much?!" "It's funny!Anyways i got something to tell you!" "Go on.."

"HI Y/N!! WANNA SEE MY UPGRADES?!" Kirishima yelled. "IN A BIT!!" He frowned. "Hah you just got rejected!" Denki slapped his back. "Didn't Uraraka leave you for Midoriya.." "Wh- Shut up dude." "Show someone else, Cause I got something to say, I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY."

Some people came over to listen. "What? Tea?" The rest of the girls ran over. "I heard the word tea. Wheres the tea?" You clear your throat and more people stopped and looked at you. "Im gonna be going on a date with someone!!" They stare in silence, Jirou breaks the silence. "Wait wait- A DATE?!?" "Yeah!!" "WITH WHO?!" The teachers overheard and were interested, Midnight sprinted over to you. "With who? Who's going on a date with my precious daughter?!" "Im not your daughter but okay-"

"Is it with one of us here?!" Mina asks, hoping the answer would be yes. Now everyone was circling you for an answer. You sweatdrop. "Do you want to go on a date with me or something?" No one answered, But in their minds they were repeating 'yes', Well except the teachers ofc. "Its not, Oh and its with Hatsume! I suggested it since she fixed the sythe she gave me so quickly. 😌"  Toshi was surprised.

Mina sulked in the corner

Mina sulked in the corner. "Mei Hatsume?!" "SAY SIKE RN" "SIKE its just lunch.." "Wait so its not a date?!" Izuku asked a bit loudly. "No, Its not. Just lunch.." The class was relieved. "Jeez I didn't think you guys would care so much! I just wanted to brag and bully Toshi!" He looked slightly hurt at that. "I'm too busy with work.." "Yeah yeah, You say that all the time, Find a new excuse." "Shut up.." "Fight me den." You shift into AllMight, His big form. "HAH I CAN STILL TURN INTO THE BIG YOU!!"

You flex your fat muscles. "You're so short compared to me!! I AM HERE." "Are you still as strong as before..?" "Of course I am!! Look." You walk over to a wall of cement. "TEXAS SMASHHH" The cement was basically dust. You shift back, "I can barely breathe when I turn into you! How do you even live." "I honestly don't know, Just uh live." "Noted, EJIROU CAN I SEE YOUR UPGRADES NOW?" "HELL YEAH!"

"What did you even change? You look the same just with sleeves." "HAH SHE SAID IT LOOKS BORING!!" Denki wheezed. "You look the same too Denki, Shut up." "Anyways what did you change?" "I got a cloak to look cool and a really badass sythe!" You pulled the cylinder out of your shirt, pressed the top and it shot out. You swung it in circles. "I could so easily stab someone with this." "Please don't stab us.. But you do look super badass!"

Kirishima was looking at the sythe with sparkles in his eyes. Denki dice roll walked to you. "Are you a parking ticket? Cause' you got fine written all over you! 😏" '2 can play that game.' You thought.

"Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see." He smirked. "There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you." "Hm. Are you my phone charger? Because without you, I'd die." Heh 😼.

Kirishima stood there, listening to all of the cheesy pickup lines you 2 were throwing at eachother. He was a bit jealous, He wished he could talk to you more and also tell you dumb pickup lines. 'I guess I have to keep dreaming..' He went back to punching the cement.

Izuku was about to ask what the 2 boys got upgraded for their costumes until he saw you giggling as you both yell out stupid pickup lines at eachother. He was mega hurtin 'DHMU loggin off 4 tonite😔👋🏼'

 He was mega hurtin 'DHMU loggin off 4 tonite😔👋🏼'