~ 08 ~

The next day as you were working on an urgent report a girl who looked like a model barged in startling you. Yuna was behind her telling that she can't just walk in like that. She looked around and then turned to you.

"Where is Jimin?" she asked in a stern voice. You looked at Yuna and gave her nod for her to leave taking matters to your own hand. 

"Mr. Park stepped out for a moment. Did you make an appointment to meet him?" you asked politely trying not to be rude even though she looked like she had a major attitude problem. 

"Oh hunny I don't need appointments to meet my Jimin." she said in an annoying voice. 

"I'm sorry but I have to inform him so may I -" you were going to ask her name but before that Jimin walked in. 

"Oh my god Jimin oppa." she jumped onto Jimin surprising him.

"Oh Taehee. I didn't expect to see you here." he said looking at her. 

"Oppa I missed you so much. I got to know that you came back, so I came to see you immediately." she acted like a brat and you rolled your eyes when he gave a her flirty smile. You sat back and decided to continue with your work.

"I got busy with work." you heard Jimin reply. 

"Oppa. It's been so long since I saw you, why don't we have some alone time. You know what I mean." she said seductively making your eyes wide as you stared at the screen pretending to be working. 

"Not now Taehee. Go home now I'll call you later." Jimin replied. 

"Ohhhh come on! I came running to see you. You are not going to just send me away are you? And besides.." you slowly looked up wondering why it got quiet and saw her whispering something to Jimin's ear.

You wasn't sure if you saw it right but he blushed a little. You quickly looked away when both of them turned to you.

"Y/n please go get us something to drink from the cafe down the road." Jimin said walking towards you and giving you his card. 

"What now? I have to fin-" you tried to tell him about the report but he cut you off.

"Y/n it's an order. I don't want to hear your excuses." he said firmly. 

You almost glared at him but you just grabbed your phone and his card to go. You heard the girl giggling as you stepped out. You couldn't believe that he his making you buy coffee while he does god knows what with that girl in his office. Both are perverts. 

Your report is due today and if you don't submit it today Hoseok will eat your head. You started getting annoyed as you went down. The cafe was few blocks away and this was taking good 30 minutes of your time. You started getting irritated more as you waited in the line. You can't believe that he just sent you out to run an errand for him. You took out your phone and called Jungkook.

"Hey Precious, everything alright?" he asked as soon as he answered. 

Ever since you told him that your boss is Jimin, he really didn't like it. He was worried at first but then you managed to assure him that everything is going ok. The last thing you wanted was Jungkook to be around you, worrying for you like few years back. He really don't like Jimin at all even though he has never seen him. 

"Yes everything is ok. It's just I might get a bit late to come tonight." you said sadly. 

"Then shall we postpone it?" he asked gently.