~ 2.14 ~

"What the fuck! Dammit!" Jungkook cursed out loud throwing the controller away and groans tugging at his air. The two of his friends who were seated next to him cracked up laughing seeing Jungkook loose for the third time in a row to get the highest score and beating the current top player. 

"Just give up already. That player is way too good." Sobin says passing the chip bag to Nate. 

"Arg! I was this close." Jungkook shows pinching his fingers together. "And I was ranking first all these time. Who is this freaking MysticAnTA or whatever... I'm not gonna rest until I bring him down." 

"It could be one of the programming department players since they always compete with us to show that they know around the game better than us." Nate says biting into a chip.

"Anyways we can show them who we are when the new game drops. This one is old school now." Sobin says to calm down Jungkook before he goes for another round.

"Whatever let me just play again." Jungkook goes to grab the controller.

"Just chill man. Let it go now and play tomorrow. You have been at this for more than five hours now. It's enough and go answer your damn phone.. it was blasting off with calls and messages." Nate informs snapping Jungkook from his game mood.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook asked in a raised voice getting more mad.

"Calm down bitch. Sobin did tell you but you just ignored."

"Fuck off.. none of you did as you both were just laughing and gobbling down the food like pigs." 

"Fuck you. I literally said My Precious is looking for you." Sobin says grabbing the phone to hold it up in front of his annoyed friend. Jungkook quickly snatched it from his friend's hand and checked the screen. There were three missed calls and six messages from you. 

My Precious - Hey Kookie.. I just got home. What time are you calling me?

My Precious - I think you might be still busy

My Precious - It's ok take your time.

Crap! I promised to call her today. Jungkook rubbed his forehead realizing that he lost track of time because of the game and forgot to call you. Hoping you are still up, he hurried to the room and closed the door behind him as he dialed you up. 

Please don't be mad.. and please be up. Jungkook paced the room with the phone pressed to his ear. 

"Hello?" You answered groggily. 

"Precious, I'm so so sorry. I know I promised to talk with you today but I just lost track of time and I didn't hear my phone ringing." Jungkook apologized in one go as soon as he heard your voice. But soon he stopped pacing the room as the line was silent, You didn't respond to him and that worried him.

"Angel?" His voice was low with concern. He wondered if you fell asleep again, but then he heard you sigh.