~ 2.7 ~

Few days went in a flash and to your surprise Jimin caught up with billing and handling the registry quicker than you thought. He seemed smarter than he looks when it came to numbers while most of us rely on the machine. But he still messes up with preparing the ingredients in the mornings. Him being a bit too over friendly towards you seemed like flirting and you didn't like it. It irritated you a little because he made your heart do weird things to you. 

He seemed oddly comfortable and open towards you like he knows you more than you. Also every time you catch him staring at you or by chance if you lock eyes with him, you feel like he is challenging you with his wistful expressions. 

The soul burning nostalgic feeling  you get when he is near you agitates you to get worked up. Because of him you were not able to think properly or sleep properly. The void in your heart has been replaced with tension and confusion. And it was urging you to fill the hole in it. 

Shaking all these feelings you entered the kitchen to prepare the ingredients. Your eyes widened surprise to see Jimin already there washing the fruits. He was early and working. Your heart started beating fast as you noticed his sharp side profile, white button up with sleeves rolled up exposing his veiny strong arms and the black apron wrapped around his perfectly fit body. He really is astoundingly handsome. Sensing your presence he turned to look at you.

"Hey.. Good morning." He smiles and you just give a tight smile and a nod.

"You are early." He comments trying to make conversation as always.

"Yeah since you mess up the whole kitchen I thought of coming early. I didn't want to deal with the mess at the last minute." You say not trying to sound too sarcastic. You just wanted him to take the hint and leave you alone till you figure out what's wrong with you. Day after tomorrow is the doctors appointment and you just want to go and talk to your doctor soon. 

Jimin did understand what you were doing. Even though your memories are gone, your habits are the same. He figured that his presence was giving you a hard time like it's forcing you to remember him. It was confusing you and he could tell by the way you look at him. And you being you, always runaway from hard situations and push everything away trying to be sassy.  Jimin was amused to see this side of you again. It reminded him of the time you started working for him. And now he was working for you. This love sure is crazy. He thought smiling to himself.

"Be nice. I'm learning." he says smirking and that smirk stirred something in you. It's like you have seen those lips smirk at you countless times before. Frowning you tie the apron around you and grab a knife to cut the mangoes and the strawberries into small squares to make the take away milk bottles. 

As you were cutting them you sensed Jimin coming towards you. You did tensed a little but quickly diverted your attention to the fruits. You secretly wished that it was Lee that you got because he was very quiet and good at what he was doing. Jay keeps saying how nice he is even though he looks tough and less friendly.

"Should I join cutting them?" Jimin asked looking around for another knife.

"Why? To destroy the shape and waste the precious fruits? No thanks. I can do this by myself." You answered in a voice as nonchalant as you could muster.

"That was just one time and one mango. Come on I have to work too." He whined a little. He is right. It's not like you can run away and ignore him forever. It's your job to train him and give work to him.