~ 10 ~

"What are you thinking so much?" Jungkook asked breaking you from your train of thoughts. You turned to look at him and he kept taking glances at you as he drove. Since last night Jimin took you home and your car was still at work, you asked Jungkook to drop you off in the morning. 

"Nothing." you replied with a smile.

"Oh precious, it can't be nothing. I know you too well. You are awfully quiet today." he pointed out and he was right. You were thinking about someone you are not suppose to think of, someone you are suppose to forget, someone that you should hate.

"It's just work stuff." you lied to your best friend not wanting to worry him.

"Sure it's got nothing to do with that Jimin guy?" he asked knowing you way too well.

"Well everything at work has got something to do with him since he is my boss." you joked trying to get out of the Jimin talk. 

"He is not trying anything on you right? He has a very bad reputation with girls. I just don't want you to become his next prey." Jungkook looked genuinely concerned about you. 

"Don't worry kook, I'll not fall for him again. I just want to keep my job and aim for my goal. I worked too hard to get here after everything that happened. My job is the only thing that I've got." you tried to assure him.

"Hey what about me." he complained trying to be cute. But his cuteness is long gone because all I see now is a really hot, sexy, grown man.

"And you of course. I know that you got my back no matter what." you said tugging on his man bun.

"Yahhh..it took me hours to tie it, don't touch it." he chuckled while complaining. 

"I bet you let someone else to tug on it though." you giggled teasing him. Jungkook blushed a little feeling shy. No matter how manly he is, sometimes he is just a shy baby on the inside.

"Since we are talking about all of this. Just don't let that one time bastard to get into your pants. He will treat you like trash once he gets what he wants." Jungkook warned seriously.

"One time bastard?" you asked.

"Jimin. Once he fucks a girl, then that's it. He is done with her for good." his words made a weird twist in your heart. It's like a part of you didn't want to believe that he is that bad, but you have seen with your own eyes, girls running away in tears. Besides he did play with your feelings once. You may no longer feel angry at him like you used to but you will never forgive him for that.

-

While working your phone buzzed, it was Taehyung. You totally forgot that he called you yesterday and said he had something important to say. You looked up towards Jimin's empty seat. It's already past 10 am and he has still not come to work. Normally he would be here before you sometimes. Anyways you didn't want him to walk in on you while you were on the phone with Taehyung. So you quickly went to the wash room and locked yourself up.

"Hey Tae. I'm so sorry about yesterday. I forgot to get back to you." you said as soon as you answered.

"No babe that's fine. I felt bad when you got scolded because of me." he said making you feel embarrassed that he heard it.

"It's alright. Anyways what is that you wanted to say to me." you asked impatiently because you had to get back to work.

"Oh yeah. So babe did you know that your company is going to hold a grand fashion show in few weeks?" he asked voice getting excited.