~ 36 ~

Opening the big black wooden door you stepped out of the washroom. You looked around the huge art gallery looking for Jimin but he was no where to be found. You pulled out your phone and texted him so that you won't disturb others who are admiring the art pieces.

You - Where are you?

You didn't have to wait for long, Jimin replied you the next second.

My Perv - Near the exit.

You - K. Stay there.

You sent the reply and looked around to find the exit. The place was bit crowded because there were a groups of art students having a look around. You made sure not to disturb them as you made your way through them.

You noticed a bunch of girls in the corner grouped together and jumping all excited while squealing in low voices. They kept peeking and fanning themselves.

"Oh my god. I can't take it. Just look at him."

"Look at that chest. I want to lick it."

"Fuck he is hot. I'm gonna give my number." The girls were being dramatic while blocking the exit. You wanted to roll your eyes at them but ignored and tried to spot Jimin.

"Excuse me Please. Sorry." you excused so that the girls would make way for you to go out. One looked at you from head to toe like to murder you for interrupting their precious ogling moment. But without a word they let you out and started with their comments.

When you looked ahead you noticed Jimin leaning against the staircase railing, scrolling through his phone unbothered by the surroundings. His sleeves were rolled up flashing his veiny strong hands and two buttons were undone showing his beautiful skin. It was his usual style but realizing that the girls behind you were checking him out, you fumed with jealousy. You didn't want anyone eyeing what was yours. You rushed over at him immediately and grabbed his hand to leave. Jimin looked startled a bit but he just followed you down the stairs.

"Hey... slow down. What's the rush?" he asked holding your wrist and pulling you back towards him to stop you. He gave you a cute confused look and you just let out a sigh feeling stupid. But that didn't stop you from what you wanted to do next. Jimin was way too attractive and bound to grab attention. All you could do was lessen it.

So without saying anything you got in front of him and buttoned him up feeling the heat on your cheeks, remembering what other girls thinks when seeing him.