~ 32 ~

Taking the last bite from your sandwich, you finished off your quick lunch session with Yuna and went to your seat to work again. She had been complaining that you are forgetting her and no longer eating with her. She was being cute and she was not wrong. Jimin had been consuming all of your free time. It's like he can't get enough of you. You both didn't have office sex after that day, it's just random teasing moments and talking moments. Sometimes he would just do nothing but sit in front you and keep staring at you like how he is doing now.

"You will get fed up of me soon Mr. Park." you say with your eyes still fixed on your screen.

"Not in this lifetime Miss. Y/n." his lips quirks up as his honey voice filled your ears. 

"Seriously Jimin don't you have anything to do?"

"I do. I'm admiring the most beautiful thing in my life right now." you blushed at Jimin's words and you held back a smile. Jimin's smile got bigger seeing your shy face. He was not kidding when he said it, he really means it. His eyes, his heart longs for you everyday and you are the most precious to him right now.

It's not because of sex, it's because of the person you are and the person you make him today. You changed him a lot. Jimin was disgusted with himself for the longest time because he couldn't feel anything and also because of what he used to be. He was a great sinner who didn't know how to cope up with pain. But you are making him a better man, without him knowing, you are healing him. 

Your phone buzzed grabbing both yours and Jimin's attention to it. It was Jungkook, so you immediately answered.

"Hey Precious." his sounded better than the last few days so you smiled a little.

"Hey Kookie." you say sweetly and Jimin's eyes snaps up at you. He bit the corner of his inner lip as he watched you with intense eyes. He was jealous.. he admits it. He don't like you talking so sweetly to another man using nicknames but Jimin had no say in it. Even though he hated it he just let it go because he was your friend. 

"Just called to ask if you want to have dinner together since you will be leaving for a week tomorrow."

"Sure let's do that. And Kookie.." you wanted to tell him something nice but then decided to do it later because right now the man in front of you was turning into an adorable green little monster. 

"Yes. Do you want anything?" Jungkook asked because you got quiet. 

"No nothing. I'll see you later then." you replied after letting out a sigh. 

"Ok. See you soon."  You kept the phone aside really hoping that he feels better. 

Jimin narrowed his eyes at you and you couldn't help but chuckle at the face he was making. "What?" you asked still smiling.

"Kookie huh? I never knew you can call nicknames such sweetly." he say sarcastically making your smile bigger.

"He is my bestie. So obviously we have nick names."

"Really.. what does he call you?" he asks not sure if he wants to know or not.

"He calls me precious." 

Precious! 

Jimin's jaw clenched and his frown got deeper. Is he her lover or something! Why the fuck would he call her that. Didn't he have any other names.