~ 28 ~

The morning rays peeked through your window as you lay on your bed and stared up at the ceiling. You thought about the conversation you had with Jimin a night before at the beach. And then about the kiss you shared. It was so sensual and breathtaking. Your heart still beats fast at the memory. And yesterday at work he was very sweet. He made small talk and kept flirting with you every chance he got. Your phone dinged with a message. A wide smile automatically tugged your lips when you saw the name 'Pervert' displayed on your screen.

Pervert - Get ready. I'm picking you up and pack extra work clothes.

You - What? Why? 

Pervert - Do as a say princess. See you soon.

You rolled your eyes at his demands and happily got off from the bed to go get dressed. When Jimin said he would pick you up for work, you didn't think he was being serious. Once you were done, you went down right on time.

"Good morning." You greet him with a big smile as you got in. He took you by surprise when he greeted you with a soft peck to your lips making you blush a little. Then you noticed him wearing something very casual.

"Are you  going to office like that?" you asked in a teasing tone.

Jimin smiled feeling amused by your change of behavior. Ever since you both opened up to each other you were very comfortable with him and he could feel it. He just want to spend some alone time with you and he didn't know how to ask so he just decided to work from home. He had only a meeting to attend so after that he just want to spend the rest of the day with you. 

"We don't have to worry about dress code because today we are working from Home." 

---

You were having a hard time holding back your giggles as Jimin sat in front of you attending an online meeting with the directors. The sight was funny because he was wearing a blazer over his white T-shirt which looked decent, but down it was just sweatpants and slippers. Jimin was unable to concentrate because of you and he kept giving you warning looks which made it more funny. Seeing him uncomfortable is a very rare sight and you are enjoying it to the max.

Jimin took out his phone and typed something. Soon your phone lit up with a message. Jimin eyed your screen with a raised brow. You grabbed to see the message.

Pervert - Stop it and get to work.

You  - I finished my work

Pervert - Stop or else you will regret

You - Make me 😏

Jimin raised his eyes up at you after reading your text. His eyes looked intimidating and his lips twisted into a devilish smirk. Oh crap! That's the look of the bossy Jimin who loves a challenge. Your phone dinged again.

Pervert - 2nd week of next month I want my calendar free. Clear up everything. 

Entire week? You looked at Jimin but he was busy giving his full attention to the meeting with a serious face. Shrugging you continued to do what he ordered. The meeting went on for another 30 minutes or so, you were feeling bored because you really had nothing to do. Jimin was taking care of everything on his own. 

"Y/n, can you get me something to drink?" Jimin asked focused on his work. 

"Sure." you happily agreed wanting to walk around a bit because of boredom. You took your sweet time to walk to his kitchen. You opened the fridge and you couldn't figure out what he wanted because there were various kinds of drinks. Deciding to ask him you called feeling lazy to walk back. It was ringing but it was taking longer for him to answer. Weird! you thought. When you removed the phone from your ear to end the call, your phone got snatched out of your hand, startling you.