~ 45 ~

Hoseok sat across from Jimin tapping his fingers on the desk in a rhythmic manner. It's been more than ten minutes and the silence was eating Jimin as Hoseok kept staring at him in a weird way. Earlier they were having a meeting and Hoseok asked Jimin to stay back saying that he needs to talk to him. 

"Hobi what is going on?" Jimin asked breaking the silence. 

Hoseok sighed and averted his gaze for a second. By the look on his face Jimin knew that it was something serious and he was hesitant to say it.

"What is it?" Jimin asked again. Hoseok finally cleared his throat and leaned in ready to spill.

" So... I met Aera over the weekends and I found out something. I know things didn't go well for you and her in the past but I think you should talk to her." he says making Jimin furrow his brows. 

"I have nothing personal to talk with her." Jimin says firmly.

"Jimin don't be stubborn. I know what she did was terrible but she had her reasons. It's serious and she had been trying to tell you this. Why don't you give her a chance and see. She still loves you Jimin and I know that she was the only girl you loved. So why -"

"Hobi stop. I don't care about all of those and I don't love her anymore. She is just my past Hobi." Jimin cut in getting annoyed a little. He didn't want to hear these from his friend.

"Look Jimin I have noticed that you have changed a lot over the past year. And that's a good thing. And I think you need something stable in your life now. Aera is the best option for you to be stable with. She regrets everything and willing to make amends."

"I have already found my reason to live happily Hobi. And I changed because I found my love and that's Y/n. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about this but Y/n is the only woman I want in my life and the only woman I love." Jimin said surprising Hoseok.

"What? You and Y/n?" He asks and Jimin nods looking a bit guilty.

"Wahhh! I never guessed it. Aish!" Hoseok smiled brightly. "Yahh.. why didn't you tell me." Hoseok went on and on, so Jimin ended up telling him the what you meant to him and how he is ready to confess and take the next step. Jimin couldn't help but smile feeling happy when he was talking about you.

"I'm happy that you moved on Jimina. Y/n is a great person." Hoseok said genuienly feeling happy for his friend. He could see how much Jimin loves her but Hoseok thought that Jimin deserves to know the truth.