~ 44 ~

Jimin stood there with a surprised look on his face as he stared at you. Your heart was pounding against your rib so hard and you were finding it hard to breathe. 

"Y/n?"

 Your name left his mouth and you felt another painful tug in your heart. You couldn't find your voice as your body shook to the pain. You looked down at the scattered clothes and then back at him. His gaze followed yours and suddenly his eyes widened in realization. 

"Baby.. no.. it's not what you think." Jimin quickly reached out to you with fear crowding his face. But you stumbled back and turned, ready to leave. You didn't want to listen to him. He lied and he cheated. He let you down just like all the others in your life. 

"Baby Please listen to me." Jimin raised his voice grabbing your hand and stopping you from leaving. Anger and pain hit you hard as you swung back to face him.

"DON'T YOU DARE BABY ME JIMIN!" You yelled making him flinch. "Out of all the people how could you do this? I have had enough of this life full of betrayals.  Actually it's all my fault. It's my fucking fault to come this far, when I knew that loving you is a losing game." you spat raising a finger at him and then tried to shrug off his hand on you as you wanted to get away. You wanted to run and hide. It was hurting but what he did next confused you even more.

Jimin's hold on you got tightened as his eyes softened. His eyes glistened and a heart warming smile appeared on his face. A smile? really? why the hell is he smiling? You wanted to hate him at that moment and scream more for being a heartless jerk.

"LET GO OF ME!" You tugged on your hand unable to look at him anymore.

"Never!" Jimin said firmly. "Y/n pleas-"

"Jimina what's all the noise? I cleaned it up but it still stinks." Another voice cut in stepping out from the study. Your head immediately shot up towards the person and your eyes widened.

"Y/n?" He looked surprised to see you.

"Hobi?" You questioned as your confusion grew. He was standing there with a mop on his hand, looking back and forth between you and Jimin. You turned to look at Jimin suddenly getting speechless. What the hell is happening? Jimin sighed finally seeing that you are bit calm and ready to listen. 

"Y/n I told you it's not what you think. Please let me explain." Jimin said calmly.

"Ok.. What's going on? Y/n why are you here?" Hoseok asked confused. You kind of panicked since he didn't know about your relationship with Jimin. You didn't want anyone to know about it. Even though you were relieved to see Hoseok here, you still want to know what the hell is happening.

"Oh I - I just came-" You stuttered not knowing what to say.