~ 2.29 ~

"What's wrong? You have been more moody these past few days." Jimin asks pulling you to him as he settled behind you on the couch. You grabbed the remote and reduced the volume a little of the TV.

"Hmm.. I have two reasons." You say being honest.

"And those are?" He asks resting his chin on your shoulder, hugging you tightly to him.

"Well one is obviously that you are going to leave me tomorrow.. and two, Jungkook had been ignoring me the past two days. He has been acting weird, specially when June is there." You say rethinking the past incidents. Jungkook is literally half of your soul and you know him well So you could easily tell when something is off.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks giving all his attention to you, which you love a lot. He didn't even care even if you rambled nonsense, he would always pay attention to you and join you in speaking nonsense.

"I think they are hiding something." You say lacing one hand with his.

"Hmm.. Do you think they are secretly seeing each other or something?" He asks and you turn to him with big eyes. "You think so?" You ask with a big smile.

"Maybe.. I mean if they are acting weird around each other, that's the best explanation." 

"But if that's the case I know Jungkook would never hide it from me. I mean.. He knows I would be the happiest if they start dating. They are just so perfect for each other. And I've been feeding all the good things about them to each other." You tell your boyfriend happily about this. He smiles sweetly at you.

"Have you been playing cupid all this time?"

"Hmm.. Maybe. Hope my arrows are shot properly up that stubborn Kookie's ass." You sigh and Jimin chuckles softly kissing your temple. 

"Well.. I can't do anything about your problem number two. But as for one.. I have a solution." He smiles at you making you curious.

"And that is?" You sat up properly and turned to face him. Jimin took out something from his inner blazer pocket.

"If you like. You can come with me and we can have some quality time for ourselves as well." He hands you over your passport. 

"Are you serious? I can come too?" You ask happily getting excited.

"Of course My love. You know I can't be without you for long." He says and you just jump at him, hugging him tightly and squealing a little. "I need you by my side to function properly."

"Sometimes you are just so cheesy." You say smiling, thinking of all the sweet things he does for you now.

"I'm not cheesy. I'm just so madly in love with you." He says holding you closer.

"I love you too. I feel so much more better now." You let out a sigh and Jimin chuckles feeling happy. "Well lets go pack now. We are leaving to Malaysia tomorrow and we will spend three days there before going to Singapore."