~ 15 ~

Earlier when Jimin went to the club with Hoseok and the others, in his mind all he had was you. He couldn't enjoy like he planned because all he thought about was you being all alone in that hotel suite. He really thought that you would join them but you didn't and that disappointed Jimin. He just simply wanted you to relax and have a nice time as well. He noticed how excited you looked as you watched the passing city when you all were heading to the hotel earlier. But unfortunately he wasn't able to let you off early to have a look around. 

"Jimina are you tapping that or what?" Hoseok asked in a low voice pretending to sip his drink.

"What?" he asked to confirm.

"The hot one in the red dress. She has been eyeing you for the longest time but you are not giving any attention to that poor girl." he spoke casually. Jimin looked up at the girl, she was indeed hot and she smiled seductively at Jimin. But he couldn't be bothered acknowledging her or any other girl in the club. 

"Nah I'm fine. You can have her if you like." he told Hoseok raising his glass to sip his whiskey.

"Ok cool. I'm going for it then." Hoseok grinned finishing off his drink and got up.

"Hobi wait." Jimin stopped Hoseok from leaving, he turned to look at Jin who was drunk and dancing with Claire. He looked back at Hoseok as he spoke " I'm feeling a bit tired so I'm heading back. Please tell Jin and Claire if they ask." Hoseok gave a thumbs up and hurried to the girl to work his charms.

When Jimin got back to the hotel it was past 1 am. It was quiet and dark, he wanted to head to his room but he couldn't help but check up on you. Your room door was open so he softly called out your name. He waited but there was no response, so he looked in and saw you tossing and turning in your sleep. Feeling a little bit better seeing you sleep, he closed the door and head to his.

Jimin didn't know why but he just couldn't stop thinking about you. After a shower he got on to his bed and stared up at the ceiling in the dark. He sighed turning from left to right trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in. A sound made him straighten up on his elbows. It was his door opening and you walking in to his room. His eyes grew wide, at first he thought that maybe he is just drunk but then you got on to the bed surprising him. Jimin quickly backed away giving you space. His heart started racing wondering what's happening. 

You looked like you were in pain and you looked very tired. He watched you groan in pain holding your head and then snuggle into the cover with him. He didn't know why you walked into his room but he just let you be. Jimin leaned back turning to face you, keeping distance between you and him. He put a hand over his pounding heart, it's been a while since it pounded this crazy making him feel like he is alive. How is this possible? He questioned himself. No matter how many girls he have had, this was the first time in a while that a girl is sleeping next to him. And it's a girl he has not even touched or kissed, a girl who had been driving him crazy lately, a girl who makes his heart race and a girl who is stubborn to open up to him.