~ 38 ~

Biting the nails Taehyung tapped his feet impatiently as he waited in the lobby for the old agent he used to deal with to get into modeling shows. The past four months things have been hard on him ever since he lost his contract with PJ Modeling Agency.

It was almost impossible for him to get into a good show or a shoot. For some reason they keep rejecting him and replacing him. Taehyung was becoming desperate, so he is here in this small company where he cut ties when he started getting better ones. He wished that these people would still want him like they used to. Back in the days he didn't have to try and they kept giving him shows and shoots. He was treated well and he hoped that he would still have a chance here.

Taehyungs face lit up when he saw his old agent Yoon walked in to meet him. He gave a small tight smile as he sat down opposite to Taehyung. "It's been a while Tae. What brings you here?" he asked getting straight to the point. Suddenly Taehyung felt a little nervous

"Well yes I was a bit busy due to some personal matters but now I'm just looking for some kind of work. So I was wondering if there is anything new that I can take part in." he asked nervously playing with his fingers.

"I'm sorry bro, we are packed and we have few regular models so we are sticking to them." Yoon said disappointing Taehyung.

"But can't you do something. You always made space for me. Let me talk to Mrs. Lim" he said becoming desperate. This was his only chance to continue and finish off his Modeling school. If he is unable to get accepted by an agency, then he will never be qualify as a all rounder model with a professional approval.

"Tae you may not know this but we were always packed with models. Models who are less demanding and easy to work with. The only reason boss kept giving you a spot was because of Miss. Y/n. In return for her service she would ask to consider you for events." he said shocking Taehyung.

"So you are telling me I got work because of her." words came out of Taehyung's mouth but he was unable to process it.

"Yes bro. You are a talented one but sometimes it's hard to meet your demands. You better look into agencies that can meet them. I'll be going in now, there is a shoot happening. See you around Tae." Yoon gave a pat to Taehyung's shoulder and left him there confused.

He shouldn't be so surprised because he knew that you did everything that was possible to help him. But he never knew that you used your client influence to help him out. Deep down he felt a pang in his heart. He is selfish, that's what he is and he knows that. He was a total jerk to you but still like a dumb idiot you kept having hopes and waited for him.

That pissed off Taehyung more. He pushed your limits and kept you for his own benefits. But instead of being so naïve he wished that you were a real bitch like most of the girls he knew. Then he would have been less burdened by the fact that he used you. You were just too good to be true, only thing you lacked was emotions and love. Maybe that's why Taehyung found it easy to lie to your face and snoop around. But Sometimes he wondered if he didn't have Rose in his life and treated you well, then how different life would have been. He shook his head to the absurd thought and got up to go back home.

____

In the morning you woke up with a serious cramping pain in your lower abdomen along with a headache. You immediately knew it was because of your periods and these type of pain comes when you have been stressing out a lot.