~ 30 ~

Saturday morning you went to see your stupid ass best friend to fix his relationship with Joy. You thought he must be sleeping like a potato but you were surprised to see him up and playing the guitar. You knew something was wrong instantly because he plays it when he is having a heavy heart. His face looked sad as he was focused on the strings on the guitar. Feeling a presence he looked up at you and a small smile crossed his face.

"Hey precious." his voice sounded different and sad. It made you sad instantly as well.

"Hey Kookie." you gave a comforting smile as you sat next to him. You remained silent for a while knowing that Jungkook was not ready to talk. He just kept playing the guitar till he finished whatever he was playing. The tune sounded so sad and the way he hummed the song hurt your heart. He stopped to write something down and when you looked at it they were lyrics.

"Jungkook, you are writing a song?" you asked not knowing if you should be happy or not. Back in the days he liked writing songs and singing them so much. It was a hobby that he let go as you grew up. And now here he is doing it again but everything sounded so sad. Jungkook looked at you softly before replying in a voice that was barely audible.

"No.. just my feelings."

You gulped feeling heavy. You can never watch him like this. You looked at his notepad and then back up at him. You could see that whatever these feelings that he was writing down, meant a lot to him. You want him to open up and you thought the best way for him to do that was with this song. 

"Sing it for me.. please." you said softly meeting his eyes.

You saw his Adam's apple bob as he gulped. Jungkook looked at your eyes longingly for few seconds and then gave a nod. He turned to play the guitar again. The humming started and your heart got more heavy.

When I see you smile in the screen

You're good at everything

You're just perfect

Feels like I've never been you

His voice was so soulful and beautiful as always. The first verse itself sounded so heartbreaking. Your eyes travelled to the notebook on the table. The title read ' Decalcomania' You listened to his words carefully taking them to your heart.

Do you even see me?

Do you know who I am?