~ 2.30 ~

When Jimin said Lets get married tomorrow, he sure was not kidding. Specially when he said he had everything taken care of. Last night after spending some time with Jimin, he took you to the resort. To your surprise he had already arranged almost everything.

As you got to the room he had reserved for you, your mouth fell open more when you saw June there. She explained everything and how she and Jungkook had been helping Jimin to set up everything. What's more shocking was that the wedding project that you have been helping June with was your own wedding. When Jungkook showed up to your room, you beat him again with a pillow for keeping a big secret from you. But soon spent the rest of the night talking and laughing as it was your last night as Miss. Y/n. 

Right now you were sitting on a chair with your hair and make up done. It's real.. It's happening. Your heart was beating erratically. June was right next to you and you haven't seen Jungkook or Jimin after last night. 

"Jimin's family is here. Jimin's brother is here with his girlfriend. I heard she is a professional harpist and she had offered to play a piece today." June informed you as the stylist finished off the final touch on you and asked you to follow her.

"Really? That's nice." You say to June who looked really pretty in the steel blue dress you picked for her. It was the last minute but still you asked her to be your maid of honor and she was more than happy by your offer. 

Jimin really had planned out everything and had the stylists bring in dresses for June and for you. It was like a store in here. You wondered if you said no what would he have done. But then again, he knows you too well. 

"Here are all the latest designs Ma'am. You can pick any dress you like. They are all in your size. And also there is one dress that was bought by Mr. Park few months back. It's right here if you want to have a look." the stylist says and showed you the last dress that was on a hanger.

As you got to it, your mouth fell open once again. It was the dress that stole your heart during the shoot you did few months back for June.

"H-how?" Was all you could say as you stared at the beautiful dress. How did Jimin know? When did he get it? 

"Jimin saw you looking at that dress with so much desire that day. He bought it the second you went to the changing room. He said he felt like that dress was made for you." June answers your unspoken questions for you. Your heart couldn't be more happier knowing that he still got this for you, even with no assurance of you being his. It shows how much faith he had in you and the love he has for you.

"I'm definitely wearing this." You say happily to the stylist and she took it out for you.  

~~~~<>~~~~

"Rings? The rings? Did you get them?" Jimin asked in a bit worked up tone as he looked at Hoseok.