~ 24 ~

The continuous ringing of your phone woke you up. Who the hell is blowing up my phone on a Saturday morning! Annoyed you sat up and grabbed your phone to answer still feeling sleepy.

"Hello?" your voice gave out the irritation.

 The line was quiet for a while confusing you. So you spoke again much louder this time. You were going to look at your screen but then you heard the heavy breathing. A breathing of an angry person who is trying to stay calm. You stayed quiet and the person finally spoke.

"Why did you do that to me?" 

Your eyes grew wide and the sleepiness disappeared completely when you recognized the voice. It was a person you never want to see. A person you never want to hear from. A person you hated more after the last encounter. It was the shameless jerk Kim Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" you asked annoyed for ruining your mood. 

"Don't act like you don't know. YOU.. did this to me. After everything I went through to achieve my dream. YOU FUCKING DESTROYED IT." his voice trembled with hate and pain. 

"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking drunk?" you asked confused.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I know it was you. I know it was you who did something to kick me out of the agency because you are sucking up the boss like a whore." he snapped and yelled making your blood boil. 

"Listen you freak I don't know what the fuck you are talking about and who kicked you out. I'm not a whore like you to suck people for benefits. And if what you are saying is true, then nothing can make me more happy because you deserve it." you yelled back releasing your anger at him. The line was completely silent for a second as you breathed angrily.

"You are a Cold Hearted Bitch." he spat like venom and cut the line. 

"Yahhhhh! You cheating fucking bastard!!!!" you screamed at your phone angrily and let out a frustrated scream. You tossed the phone aside and took deep breaths to calm down. How dare he? What the hell was all that?  You cursed him so much and then finally replayed what he said. He got kicked out? How? He was definitely there on the finals list when you checked recently. Did Jimin really do something? No, I don't think so. Why would he? Taehyung is a great model after all. After questioning yourself a lot you got off bed to go get freshened up as you were widely awake thanks to that jerk.

When you got back and grabbed your phone it was 11am and there were 6 missed calls from Jimin. He had been calling from 9am. You panicked and quickly opened the two texts to read.

Pervert : Y/n why are you not answering?

Pervert : It's urgent.

Fuck! You cursed yourself and quickly dialed Jimin's number but it was switched off. You dialed again and again but it was no use. You started panicking more because he would never call you on weekends unless it's really urgent. And he did say it's urgent. Without thinking much you quickly grabbed your stuff just incase and headed out to go to his place.

It was raining heavily as you pulled over in front of Jimin's house. You looked around but you didn't have an umbrella with you. You looked at the long drive way to his house and let out a sigh feeling stressed. Deciding to grab the things later you got off and almost ran to his front door. You ran the bell but there was no answer. You waited for few minutes and then decided to go to the studio thinking he might be there. Again getting wet in the heavy rain, you ran to the studio.