~ 26 ~

In the morning when you woke up the bed was empty. You quickly sat up and looked around finally seeing the surroundings. You saw your clothes folded on the corner of the bed and a note on top of it. 

'There is an emergency at the factory. I had to leave. See you at work.' 

Even it was nice enough that he left a note, you couldn't help but feel like Ok we fucked and that's it, Now leave. But it didn't bother you because you knew what you were getting yourself into. Jimin made it clear many times that he doesn't see the same girl twice. It will be a miracle if he decides to keep you as his PA. But luckily you are not the clingy type. It was just sex, nothing more Y/n. A one night stand only!  Letting out a sigh you picked up your ripped underwear and your other clothing to head towards the bathroom.

As you go to your car you picked up the phone which was lying on your passenger seat from yesterday. You were so involved with Jimin, that you didn't even realized that you didn't have your phone with you.

Your eyes almost popped out when you saw so many missed calls and messages from Jungkook. You scrolled through them immediately. Shit! I'm in trouble. You totally forgot that you were suppose to meet Jungkook yesterday. Getting ready to be killed or get an earful, You tossed the phone aside and head home to wash up first.

-

"Where the hell were you?" Jungkook started as soon as he saw you entering his house. He looked super annoyed and super worried.

"Sorry I was.. b-busy." you didn't know what to tell him.

"Busy with what? You could have at least freaking replied. I was so worried because you just went MIA." he scolded. 

"Sorry. My phone was in my car and I was at Jimin's place." The moment you said that Jungkook's face turned into an expression that you couldn't read. Anger was one of them but there was something else too.

"Y/n I don't like him and I don't like the way he takes advantage of being the boss and make you work like that." He snapped a little.

"Kookie he is not like that. And I was not working. We were just spending time together. Listen I didn't tell this because you were having issues with Joy. But Jimin and I are in good terms. It was not his fault." You said stepping closer to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked. You took his hand and gestured him to sit so that you could explain. Judging by his face you were going to tell him everything except for the fact that you slept with Jimin because it's not the best time to tell that. Seeing how mad he is, you mentally patted your shoulder for wearing a turtle neck.

Once you told him the truth and assured him that you are totally fine, and that you really liked Jimin because he is a very open and a nice guy, Jungkook looked at you worried. You knew that he was just being over protective as usual but you won't like it if he tries to control you and he knows that. So unable to say anything to you he just looks away.

"Aigooo is my kookie still mad at me." You tried to act cute cupping his face with both of your hands and making him look at you. "Let me see this cute bunny face." you squashed his cheeks trying to make him smile. But he frowned. 

"Now don't be a grandpa.. I told you I'm sorry! Kookiiieeeeee!" You whined and gave him your best pout and the puppy eyes when he looked at you. And once he saw them, he broke into a smile. 

"You are one stubborn and arrogant brat. Do you know that." you said pinching his cheeks harder.

"Ouchh! That hurts." he complained trying to pull your hands away from his face. Since you didn't want to let go he tackled you down onto his sofa and started tickling you. You screamed and laughed trying to get away from him.