~ 11 ~

"Jungkook hurry up I'm already so damn late." you rushed Jungkook while he was concentrating on driving. 

"Y/n relax. We are almost there." he said trying to calm you down.

"I'm so dead if he is in a bad mood." you started to worry a lot.

"Will you chill please. It's not your fault that you car broke down in the middle of the road." Jungkook tried to be positive.

"Yeah but I did oversleep and left home late." you said hating yourself to letting sleep get you. The whole night you were up thinking about everything that happened and about the promise you made to that man. You prayed that he doesn't show up again. You also couldn't help but think about Jimin and ended up falling asleep late.

Jungkook really is your savior, he always comes running whenever you call. He has always been like that since childhood days and you easily got used to it. But now you feel bad. He stopped in front your company building and smiled.

"Ok precious go work well. I'll have your car fixed."

"Thanks Kook, you are my angel." You leaned in and gave a quick kiss to his cheek before getting down. He flashed a big bunny smile that made you smile as well.

"See you tomorrow. I'm coming over to your place since it's the weekend." you waved once he gave a nod and hurried in. You checked the time and it was almost 9.30 am, you prayed for Jimin to not be in his office as you nervously tapped your foot waiting for the elevator to reach your floor. Everything was not right, you were not the self you built up anymore. You feel weak, nervous, angry and scared at times, these are emotions that haven't felt in a while. All of this are triggered by Jimin and your helpless self can't do anything about it.

Taking a deep breath you entered the office space where you shared with Jimin. Still holding on to the opened door, you let out a relieved sigh when the office was empty. I'm saved! you thought but it only took a second when you heard his annoyed voice behind you.

"Is this a time to come to work?" 

You froze immediately to the coldness of his voice. He was still mad and you being late made it worse. Shit!  He walked pass you and turned to look at you. 

"I'm sorry J-Jimin. My car broke down on my way and I had to take care of it." You swallowed nervously as you spoke. 

"Don't you know to inform your boss if you are going to be late. What if I had an important meeting?" he asked shoving his hands into his pockets. 

"I'm sorry. I knew you didn't have any meeting so I didn't think that far." you said giving your best innocent sorry eyes to him. You saw him softened a little.