~ 17 ~

It's been two days since you returned back to Busan and things were really awkward. You kept ignoring Jimin and kept giving him the cold shoulder because you didn't want to do anything with him other than work. But it was hard to do that because Jimin was confused at your sudden change and he always tried making small talk whenever he gets a chance. Thanks to the event tomorrow you pretended to be busy and kept avoiding him. 

Whether you liked it or not the past few days you and Jimin bonded in a way that you can't understand. You could feel it and you know that Jimin feels it too. That's why he is trying to figure out what happened between the two of you. Jimin was really confusing you and making it hard for you to be around him. Part of you want to keep hating him and another part of you secretly longs for him.

"Hello.. earth to y/n? can you hear me?" a delicate looking hand waved in front of your face bringing you back to reality. You looked at Yuna who was in front of you holding some files.

"Oh Yuna. Sorry I didn't see you there." you said giving her a small smile.

"Yeah I can see that ever since you came back from NY you are in another world." she narrowed her eyes at you. 

"I'm just tired and I can't wait to get over with the event tomorrow. It's a big headache." you told her hoping she won't question you more.

"I can't even imagine. Anyways these files are sent by head of each departments and they want to have a meeting with Mr. Park today regarding the event tomorrow." she said handing you the files.

"So they are here. I thought only we are working since it's Saturday." you went through some of the files.

"Yep. Because of the event most of them are working overtime today. Even some directors are here." Yuna informed you.

"Ok. Great. I'll look into these and arrange the meeting soon." you gave a small tired smile, Yuna smiled back sweetly and waved before leaving the office. You let out a frustrated sigh because you had to explain these to Jimin and also arrange a meeting with him. 

You looked at the time and it was almost 3pm. Jimin will be coming in any minute because he went on a lunch meeting with Hoseok earlier. And just like that Jimin walked in like you assumed. Without even looking at you, he walked towards his seat. Taking few deep breaths you took the files and walked up to him. Jimin looked up at you and you notice how his eyes lit up seeing you approaching him. He looks a bit sad and really tired, since you have been avoiding him, you didn't notice how he looked till now. He gave you a small unsure smile to which you just gave a nod. 

"I just got these files from the heads of other departments. They wish to have a meeting with you and discuss these matters before the event tomorrow." you handed him the file and informed him. Jimin gave a nod and went through the file briefly. 

"Even the directors wanted a briefing. So we can have both together. I think my schedule is clear for the rest of the day, so arrange a meeting at 5." Jimin said glancing up at you. Your heart was not allowing you to talk to him because of the way he is looking at you. So you just gave a nod and turned to go.

"Y/n." his deep husky voice stopped you from taking any step forward. You turned to look at him. You could see that he was struggling to say something to you. You tried your best not to show any emotions as you waited for him to say anything else. After quietly staring at each other he finally gave up sighing. 

"Go bring all the case files of Haeundae Warehouse and the factory. I heard the workers had made some complains. I want to go through them since I have some time." he ordered and again you just gave a nod and went out to the store room.