~ 2.3 ~

Once again you were in a middle of a room staring at the man who was standing in the balcony with his back turned to you. His light blue shirt and his silk looking hair was softly blowing with the wind. Your heart ached seeing him. Feelings of longing crept over you and you wanted to go wrap yourself around him. You slowly walked towards him and hearing your footsteps he slowly turns but the setting sun outshined his face and you couldn't see him. He opens his arms for you causing you to smile brightly. Even though you couldn't see his face, your soul recognizes him. Your heart urged you to jump into his waiting arms. But something was not right, You felt some kind of force trying to stop you from going any further. And before you could go to his arms, you were being pulled away from him. 

"No.. Please don't. Let me go." You say in a panicked voice but it was no use. He was slowly disappearing. Then you hear your own voice whispering ' I love you!' to him before coming back to reality with a loud gasp.

A tear rolled down your cheek as you clutched your chest breathing heavily. You felt like someone is trying to rip out your heart. You had another dream after a long time and those weird feelings wrapped you up making it hard for you to breathe. 

Who are you? Why do I keep seeing you? Why do I always cry missing you? 

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Jungkook walked in to your room as he saw you lost deep in thoughts. When you look up at him he quickly came over to you with a worried face exactly knowing what was going on with you. 

"Hey.. it's ok. I'm here. It's just another bad dream." He sat on the bed next to you and pulled you into his embrace. Bad dream? Was it really a bad dream? Being pulled away from him did feel like a nightmare. So I guess this might be just a bad dream. You thought as you cocooned yourself into Jungkook's arms.

He kissed the top of your head instantly making you feel protected and warm. The only thing that made sense to you right now was Jungkook. You still do have mix feelings towards him but you are slowly working on it. 

Past few months with him was comfortable and you never dreamed that your best friend would love you so much. Still it feels unreal but this man right here never fails to make you smile. Maybe that's why you fell for him the first place even though you couldn't remember it well. And also he is the perfect boyfriend that anyone could ask for. Once in a while he would always surprise you with little things to make your day special and tell you that everything is alright and you are doing good. It always gives you so much strength when he does that.

Even though you feel like something big is missing in your heart, there was never a dull moment with Jungkook. Nothing really change between you and him from the way you remember except for the fact that you cuddle a lot and kiss here and there. But that's it since you are taking it slow with him because of the confused feelings. 

"Do you want to skip work today?" He asks breaking the silence. His big warm hand still rubbing your back gently with his chin resting on your head. 

"No. I have to go. Working in the café is so relaxing and I promised to help June with her flower shop during the break. She said she have some orders and Alex is not feeling well these days so he is resting." You say mostly to assure him that you are good to go. 

"Ok then I'll drop you off on my way."