~ 03 ~

The next day you woke early deciding to go pick your car from Taehyung's place because you had to visit some places to get some paperwork done. You are feeling super annoyed because of your encounter with Jimin and with Taehyung who never showed up or called till now. 

You walked up to his apartment and rang the bell twice. You heard  moving noises from inside. Taehyung never shares his password because he lives with two other guys who is in modeling school with him. Even though he works part time at a hotel restaurant, his main goal is to become a professional model. And you do your best to help him out because he is trying his best to get into the PJ Corporation Modeling agency as it is one of the best in the industry.

The door opened revealing a sleepy shirtless Mark, one of Taehyung's roommates. You quickly looked away feeling uncomfortable and spoke. "Uhh! I'm sorry but is Tae up, I need to get my car keys." 

Scratching his head awkwardly, he looked back inside covering the view with his body and then back at you before answering. "I think he is sleeping. But feel free to come in." he opened the door wider for you with a nervous smile. 

Okay. Weird!

You gave a nod and went in, you stopped on your tracks when you saw a girl wearing nothing but a long T-shirt was leaning against the kitchen counter. She was glaring at you for some reason and you just gave a questionable look wondering what's a half naked girl is doing here out in the open but Mark came and took her away. Shaking your head you walked into Taehyung's room. 

You couldn't help but smile when you saw him sleeping like a teddy bear. You slowly sat next to him and touched his hair lightly moving them away from his forehead. No matter how angry you get at him, when you see this face, you forget it all. He shifted a little and opened his eyes way too quickly for  someone who is sleeping. You got a little startled but you quickly recovered and put on your annoyed face.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked in his low deep voice, rubbing his eye.

"I came to get my car since you never showed up." you said crossing your arms. He quickly sat up and gave you the puppy eyes. 

"I'm so sorry babe, I got drunk and my phone ran out of battery. Please don't be mad." he gave you his best sorry face but still you frowned at him without saying anything. It was hard for you whenever he put on his clueless guilty face. He stares at you with his dark orbs and you knew you were going to give in to him any second now. He took your hand in his and rubbed it softly to give some kind of warmth.

"Oh! come on babe. Just this once let it slide please. I will never do it again." he pouted and acted cute finally making you smile a little. 

"That's my girl. Look how beautiful you are when you smile." he said pulling you on top of him as he laid back. 

"Tae I have to go to work." you said chuckling softly not showing too much forgiveness, because you knew he was just trying to make up with you for not showing up out of guilt. 

"Just stay with me for a while." he said hugging you to him as he let out a deep relieved sigh.