~ 06 ~

After finishing  up the documentation part and getting authorized access to the building and the floors you were all done. You wanted to squeal in happiness because now you are a permanent employee at a massive corporation with so many employee benefits and a great pay. It's always been your dream and you worked your ass off to get here. You wanted to prove your family that you are better off without them and that you will never crawl back to that hellhole with your step family.

You were hurt that your own mother chose the step family over you. So that night you chose Jimin over her and ended up loosing everything. Deep down you know Jimin is not to be blamed for your family problems but he was responsible for the humiliation you went through. In a way you are grateful for those events because you are proud of the person you have become now.

"Miss Y/n, since you have been working for us you already know how things work here. And also as the Personal Assistant of the new CEO you are strictly obliged to maintain confidentiality as he is not yet revealed to the public. An official announcement and reveal of Mr. Park will be done in the special upcoming fashion event." The HR head in charge of recruitment explained things to you very seriously. After working for the company you knew how serious they are when it comes to top class work and confidentiality. You understood very well what you had to do as he briefed you about your role. 

You are suppose to assist him and help him prepare himself. You are required to spend all of your time on the new CEO and teach him everything you learned for the past two years, and introduce the top clients since you have already dealt with them before. You knew you could do this easily and you were prepared to do your best to please your new boss because you had to make him take you to Seoul when he becomes the President there. That was your ultimate goal. You happily gave a nod and agreed with everything before heading towards the elevator. 

Once you reached the top floor you nervously stepped out. You were not so surprised when you saw only one girl at the reception. She looked up and smiled brightly when she saw you. She was small made but really beautiful. She has beautiful short auburn color hair and light make up just enough to highlight her features. 

"Hi you must be the new PA." she greeted you in a cheerful tone. You like her already and she reminded you of Sola a little bit. 

"Yes. Hi I'm y/n." you smiled back brightly excited to get to know her because in this floor it will be only you, her and the office assistant who will be working till your boss is revealed to the public. 

"Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Yuna." once she introduced herself, she walked you around the floor. You looked at the massive space in awe. There is a huge meeting room, a break room, Wash rooms, a store room and then the CEO office. You couldn't help but think that he must really like privacy which you didn't mind as well. After working with bunch of noise makers, you thought that this is a good change.

"Your work space is set inside Mr. Park's office like he requested. You can go in and start your work. Mr. Park is out at the moment. He will be here shortly." Yuna was really helpful to you.

"Thanks Yuna. I'll get to work then." you gave her an appreciative look before heading in. Your jaw dropped seeing the interior. It was mostly black and grey, but very elegant and mesmerizing. It gave off a very intimidating and masculine vibe. The large luxurious looking table in the center was very beautiful. It was placed in a way that the seater can see everything in his large office space. Your table was set in a corner and it looked comfortable and nice with enough space.