~ 22 ~

Someone walking in while making funny sounds from his mouth made you both turn your heads towards the entrance. Hoseok stopped the noises he was making and gawked at you both as he realized the position you both were in. You both were equally stunned as him not knowing what to do.

"Uhhh... Uh... Should I come later.. or..." Hoseok stammered not knowing what to say either. You quickly pushed Jimin away from you and quickly got up.

"Uhhh.. no Hobi you can stay. It's not what you think. I.. I.. I fell and Jimin caught me before hitting my head. Nothing happened." You lied not wanting to get into trouble for being this close to your boss. Hoseok couldn't remember you, so you didn't want him to get the wrong idea. "I'll get going then. See you guys tomorrow." Without even looking at Jimin properly, you left them both and rushed out feeling embarrassed to go home.

Jimin watched you run out and he couldn't help but smile at the way you reacted. Why is it so hard to have you. Jimin looked at Hoseok who was still scratching his head while staring at the door. He tilted his head in confusion and then looked back at Jimin.

"I really should have called you before coming. Sorry about it man." he said dropping his bag to the floor and sitting in front of Jimin. 

"No it's fine. It's not what you think. But what was that face?" Jimin asked chuckling. 

"No it's that I thought Y/n would be different. She didn't seem the type to find easy ways to climb up." Hoseok said getting the wrong idea about you.

"No Hobi, she is not like that at all. She is different." Jimin defended you but it was the truth and he didn't want Hoseok to think like that about you.

"Be careful Jimina. Don't mess with the staff. It will get complicated because you don't stick to one person and if you fuck her then you will have to get rid of her because these girls will be clingy and expect more." Hoseok warned Jimin not wanting him to cause unnecessary problems inside the office.

"It's not like that. Seriously can't you really remember her?" Jimin asked Hoseok out of curiosity.

"Remember who? Y/n?" he asked confused and Jimin gave a nod.

"Have we met her before?" he asked getting curious as well.

"We used to be in College together. Don't you remember her. We had Social studies together." Jimin said trying to make Hoseok remember. Hoseok rubbed his chin trying to remember. 

"She was mostly in Jenny's class. Y/n used to be shy and silent." he added and all of a sudden Hoseok's face lit up.

"Ohh! Y/n!!!! the girl who you used to look at all the time. The one you kept on talking about after doing some project with her." He chimed finally remembering with a huge grin.

"Yah! don't say it like that." Jimin said feeling embarrassed and Hoseok laughed.

"Woah Daebak! I can't believe that Y/n is ugly duckling. She has changed a lot. Yah why didn't you tell me earlier."

"Ugly duckling?" Jimin questioned at the sudden name.

"You don't know?" he asked surprised with wide eyes. "Ahhh! yeah you stopped coming to College during that time. Y/n became very famous in college back then." he added.

"What do you mean? Why what happened?" Jimin asked feeling uneasy for some reason.

"Ahh.. I'm not sure exactly. But from what I heard that she got stood up by some guy and she waited there for him the whole night. Some students had seen her and taken pictures. And the next day it went viral within the students and people made fun of her and bullied her to the point that she stopped coming." Hoseok said remembering some incidents.