~ 50 ~

It's been three days since you moved back to Seoul but not once Jimin texted you or called you. Your heart was hurting more at the thought of that he was not even bothered to talk to you once. He just cut you off like that. No explanation.. No sorry.. No nothing! But still you didn't hate him. You still love him and with all your heart you would continue to love him. Even if you are given the opportunity to go back and un love him. You wouldn't change a thing. You don't regret your choice to love Jimin.

In this world you really don't get to choose how you get hurt.. but you do have some say in who hurts you.. And personally you like your choices because within this short period of time he gave you a forever filled with happiness and love that no one has ever given to you. Even though he is starting a new life and starting a family, deep down you wished for him to come back to you.

Past two days when reality hit you and when you understood that Jimin is no longer in your life it felt worse than death to you. The only thing you regret was fighting with him. Maybe that's what drove him away from you. Even though he hurt you, you would always go back to him in a heartbeat. 

You looked up at the front door when it opened and Jungkook walked in with bags of groceries. He gave a small smile and went to place the stuff on the counter. Jungkook moved to Seoul with you and you are very grateful towards him for that. Without Jungkook you wouldn't even know what to do. You could see the pain in his eyes as well. He didn't like to see you hurting at all. And you didn't fail to notice how uncomfortable he is around you. 

It was only fair because he loves you and you know it and yet here you are crying over another man. It must be hurting him a lot because he barely make conversation. He keep giving you guilty sad looks and that makes you feel terrible so you avoid looking at him.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asks walking towards you.

"Not really." you say shaking your head as you hugged your knees pulling them against your chest and rested your head against it. 

Jungkook watched your sad face. Ever since what he did, he feels so guilty to look at you. His mind was screaming at him to do the right thing but his heart was stopping him from it. He thought taking you away from Jimin and starting over will be the best. But looking at you he knew it was the worst thing. Even though he took you away from Jimin. He really can't take you away from the moments you had with him. He could clearly see that you living in his memories. Past two days he watched you smile to yourself, cry to yourself and even mumble Jimin's name  in your sleep. 

"Will you be starting work tomorrow?" you ask breaking the silence.

"No, not yet. There are some changes happening so I'll just work from here for the time being." Jungkook answered unable to look at you properly. This was eating him up. 

"Jungkook.." his name barely came out like a whisper. 

"Hmm." He hummed and looked up to finally catch your eyes, something in his heart twisted. The way you were looking at him made him want to drown in guilt.