~ 01 ~

"Babe hurry up, I'm getting late." your boyfriend Taehyung called out in an annoyed tone.

"Coming Tae, just one minute." you said in a loud voice for him to hear while you applied the final coat of your favorite lipstick as you were done dressing up. You checked yourself in the mirror one last time. 

It's the annual party of PJ Corporations, The company you have been happily working for two years now. You worked hard to get in to this massive company as it is one of the leading business names in the industry. Even though you worked as an assistant in contract basis, your goal is to work hard and get a permanent position in the company.

You looked in the mirror admiring the beautiful long white dress you were wearing with an open back for one last time before stepping out of the room. Taehyung let out a sigh as he saw you coming.

"Finally! " he put away his phone and stood to go. You were bit disappointed that he was not bothered to look at you properly or compliment you like he used to. It's been a year since you both started dating and lately he didn't have time for you anymore. You were hurt but your ego was not letting you to show it to him.

You were not the person to show your sad ugly side to others. You would rather put on a show than let out your true feelings. You changed a lot after college. You used to be silent and looked down on. You were the type to dress up ordinary so that you wouldn't stand out and mind your own business. But that's not the case anymore, you are the total opposite now. 

"Come and pick me up before 11pm ok." you reminded him once again as he pulled up in front of the hotel where the event was held. 

"Ya ya got it babe. I'll be here." he said finally looking at you, his expressionless face finally gave out a small smile. 

"Ok. Have fun then." you smiled back softly.

"Come here." he said reaching for your face and pulled you in for a quick kiss before you got out.

You entered the party and met up with your team in a corner table. You all gave each other fake smiles trying to be nice, Since you all always compete with each other it was very hard to make friends. The only person you genuinely like and be around is with Sola. She is a shy and a silent girl but very talented in her work. She mind her own business and she got that natural prettiness in her that gives the good girl vibe. 

"Hi Y/n. You look very beautiful." she complimented you with a sweet smile.

"Thanks Sola, you are pretty as always too." you smiled.

You and Sola grabbed a drink from the passing waiter as you both had a small talk. You looked around feeling bored a little. It was too crowded because selective people from all the companies under PJ corporations were invited tonight. 

"So did you guys hear about the two sons of our Chairman?" one of the girls started peaking the interest of the team members. So far you were not interested at what they were gossiping about, since you were bored you just listened to the gossip she was about to say.

"So there is a rumor that Mr. Park's eldest son returned from America and that he will be taking over one of the largest companies under the Corporation and trained to be the next president of the group." she happily shared it among the others.

"Really. Then what will happen to Mr. Lee?" one guy from the team asked about the current president.

"We all know that he will be retiring in two years. That's why Mr. Park got down his eldest son to train him. And I also heard the second son was sent to America for further studies. What's exciting is I heard the eldest son is quite the looker." she sounded excited. 

"How would you know that? No one has seen Mr. Park's sons before." the other guy questioned. 

"Well the person who told me this saw him and told me that she almost fainted by his handsome and charming looks. And she also told me that he will be attending the tonight's party as a guest." she said flipping her hair with an annoyed face. 

You could already tell that they were going to argue and start fighting just like at work, so you slowly excused yourself and walked away not wanting to get involved. They are so immature sometimes and the only reason you stick around was because of your goals. 

"Y/n, wait up.. take me with you." Sola reached out to you from behind.

"Oh! sorry, I just wanted to get out of there." you said giving her an apologetic look. 

"Ya I know me too." she said looking around. 

"So.. do you want to dance?" she asked eyeing the dance floor. You happily gave a nod wanting to do something to kill the time. Dancing would take your mind off of things since you couldn't go home till Taehyung come and pick you up. He would always take your car when he wants to go meet up with his friends, normally it doesn't bother you but when there are events like this, it does because you couldn't go home as you pleased. 

As you were dancing to the upbeat song laughing along with Sola, your eyes wandered around the crowd. For some reason you felt like someone was staring at you. So you looked up towards your side and your eyes meets a pair of dark piercing eyes. You froze for a second because you knew those eyes. 

The eyes that you used to dream about back in college. 

The eyes that gave you a hard time.

 The eyes that made a fool out of you.

The eyes that you were unable to forget till date.

The eyes that belongs to a very handsome guy with a very intimidating look, who once was your college crush. He is still mesmerizing as he stare into yours, eyes deep and dark. It was non other than freaking Park Jimin!

*************************

Hi guys I was going to put this out in Jan but I couldn't wait. I'm very nervous about this book idk why but I hope you guys will like it and give me your love and support like you did for Busan Brothers! ❤❤❤😊😊😊

And plz let me know your honest thoughts! thnx.. I love you! 

 I love you! 

Amazing Banner and cover credits to : Gucci_Niya