~ 2.5 ~

After going through an urgent file Jimin closed it and tossed it on to his desk. Letting out a heavy sigh he rested back on his chair as his eyes travelled up to your photo on his desk. It's been weeks since Jimin returned and he was barely getting through each day. He was incomplete without you. He don't even know what he is anymore. His heart is the witness of his love for you. His breathing is still in a state of shock. He wished everyday that you would come and at least ask how he is. He just wants to be in the same shelter as you. Living without you has become so difficult but still he had to go on at least for the sake of his family.

He had been working from home and he barely goes to the office as it reminded him a lot of you. His dad stopped pestering him to move to Seoul for the time being and extended his retirement date for few more months. Jimin was relieved by that decision and was really thankful to his dad. The relationship with him was now more stronger and Jimin felt more accepted and finally loved by his family. But the void in his heart could only be filled by you. 

"Sir, I sent the latest proposal to the finance team and all of the pending work for today are all completed." Lee informs Jimin.

"Lee how many times I have told you to call me by my name.. You will never listen will you." Jimin says shaking his head. Jimin was comfortable enough with Lee to let him call him by his name but Lee takes his position and the job way too seriously and respects Jimin way too much. Lee was a year or two younger than Jimin even though he looks very mature because of his well built physic. And no one dared to come near Jimin when he is nearby because Lee would be giving everyone suspicious glares and have his eyes on people like a hawk.

Lee would only let his guard down around Hoseok. After a minor incident at one of the factories where Jimin was pushed harshly and got hurt in middle of a commotion among the workers, Lee won't even let anyone touch Jimin unless it's necessary. Jimin was appreciative of it because he was not being disturbed by others for pep talk.

"I'm more comfortable like this. If that's all I'll take my leave so that you could rest." Lee said already packing his bag. He knew that Jimin was exhausted and wanted some time alone. It's been a daily routine for Jimin now, to work.. eat..and drink and probably cry to sleep. Lee is just relieved that Jimin was not getting wasted like before but still he could see the sadness in his eyes. Lee heard that Jimin used to be very fun and talkative person. But ever since he started working for Jimin not once he had seen Jimin smile sincerely. 

But still the moody, angry Jimin grew on him as he reminded Lee of his brother who passed away when they were young. Maybe that's why he felt so connected to Jimin. And from the things he picked up all he knows is that Jimin is like this because of a girl. If he was into the thug life like he used to, he would have even kidnapped the girl that Jimin was so in love with and bring her to Jimin. 

"Yea Lee you can take your leave. Rest well and take a day off tomorrow if you want because there won't be much to do." Jimin tells Lee and Lee just gives a nod as he got up to go.

Few minutes after Lee left Jimin got up from his chair and went over to the sofa. He eyed the liquor bottle on the coffee table, As he was contemplating whether to drink or not, the door to Jimin's study flew open as a worked up Hoseok stormed in with mix of emotions.

"You will never believe what I found out. It's fucking crazy!" Hoseok exclaimed making Jimin raise both his brows wondering what's going on. Hoseok threw a file to the coffee table and impatiently sat opposite to Jimin.