~ 2.2 ~

"What? No. I don't want to do it." Jimin declined feeling annoyed as he stared at Wang.

"Why not? It's not like I can do this alone. You are the fucking head of us all. Without your inspection and approval we cannot go further with the project. This is in our best interest right now." Wang was getting more irritated with Jimin as he declines everything that Wang suggests. 

"You mean it's in.. Your.. best interest." Jimin replies in a mocking tone. Wang scoffs in disbelieve and turns to look at Hoseok.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Wang asks seeing Jimin all bitter ever since he stepped into the Singapore Office. Hoseok sighs shaking his head.

"Don't mind him. He is just... not in his best mood these days. We will approve this after Jimin inspects the place." Hoseok says after taking a good look at the new business proposal.

"Me? No fucking way I'm staying here for another two days and look into this. I have things to do." Jimin shakes his head against it.

"Like what? Get wasted at home. Or  go in search of-" Hoseok paused when Jimin gave him a warning glare. Sighing he looked at Jimin seriously. "Jimin this is a really good proposal. Don't let your personal anger with Wang get mix up with this. We came here for work."

"Oh come on man. Are you still worked up on that crap that happened years ago. I said I didn't think that far. She was casually asking me about you so I was just answering her." Wang leaned backed on his chair, closing the file in front of him before looking up at Jimin.

Even though it was intentional or not Jimin never liked Wang. Specially after the last encounter he had with him. When Jimin got mad at him and shouted last year asking why he was spying and giving information to Aera. Wang was dumbfounded, he said they were just casually talking. Jimin really didn't have anything to do back in Busan. He was suppose to shift to the Seoul Office and take over his dad's position but he keeps pushing it off. Thinking occupying in these  kind of projects will delay the shift further he thought of accepting it.

"Whatever. Two days only." Jimin said playing with the pen in his hand. He saw them sigh in relief when he finally agreed.

"Ok. Keep Lee with you and get things done. I'll be going back tonight and please don't fight." Hoseok says looking back and forth between Jimin and Wang. Jimin rolled his eyes and Wang raised both his hands to show that he won't even think of it. 

"Now lets go to the other meeting. We don't want to keep Mr. Shou waiting. He is crankier than this ass here." Wang said getting up to go. Scowling at him Jimin got up first and stormed out before them.

"Mr. Park, Wait!" Lee quickly grabbed his things and hurried out to follow him. Hoseok watched Lee struggle to keep up with Jimin and he feels bad for Lee. But Lee genuinely likes working for Jimin and says he can handle it.

"Is he on periods or something?" Wang asks unable to figure out Jimin's temper.

"Something like that." Hoseok says and then they both chuckled before heading out to the next meeting.

-----------

Two days passed and as promise Jimin was doing his inspection at the last place that was on the list before giving his approval to continue with the project. Wang had been annoying Jimin the past few days, so he avoided going to the office and stayed out much as possible. Wang was not being rude but he was being strangely friendly trying to get on Jimin's good side just like the old times when they were friends but Jimin just kept ignoring him. He didn't want to do anything with anyone.