~ 07 ~

It's been few days since you started working for Jimin. Your work as a PA as not that different from what you were doing back at Seoul. It's almost similar like making reports, organizing and scheduling meetings, taking down notes, etc. So far you were inside the office all alone while Jimin was busy going on visits with Hoseok. He was barely in the office and that relieved you so much. 

"Hey want to grab some coffee?" Yuna asked as she walked in to deliver a file. She really is a bubbly person and you both became close faster than you thought you would.

"Sorry I can't. I have to finish up a report for Jim-.. I mean Mr. Park soon." you said avoiding his first name and gave her a small smile. 

"Ok then. See you at lunch." she smiled back and walked out. 

You let out a sigh as you looked towards the empty seat of your boss. Jimin sure is man of his words, he never lets you forget what you said to him in the elevator by making you greet him early morning as soon as he walks in and also making sure that you call him by his name. Of course you don't do it in front of others, it's only when you two are alone. 

Your phone vibrated making you look at it. Your got a bit surprised when you saw that it was a text from your so called boyfriend who is always too busy for you. 

Tae - Hey babe ❤

You - Hey Tae 

Tae - how are you doing there? is everything alright?

Tae - I miss u so much babe. U have no idea how badly I want to be with u right now. Work has                 been so hard and I didn't even have time to breathe.😣🥺

😣🥺

Like always you instantly melted seeing him. You really do have a soft spot for Taehyung even though he is 90% a jerk at times, and you don't even know how you can be without his cuteness in your life. He is like a big baby to you. And ever since he came into your life, it was you who had been taking care of him because he was struggling to make his dreams come true.