~ 13 ~

"Y/n, I need you right now."

"W-what?" was all you could manage to say as your eyes grew wide and your heart start to beat so fast. You doubted yourself if you heard it right or not.

Did he say that he needs me now!

" I need you to bring your work laptop and come to my home now. We have some urgent work to get done before we leave tomorrow." you heard him sigh before making it clear to you. He really did sound sleepy or maybe tired.

"Oh ok." you said in low voice not sure if you registered it properly in your head.

"I'll send you my address, come fast." with that said, the line went dead. Wait! His Home! You realized that it was his home he was inviting you to. You let out a sigh and just got ready because you got no other choice since you signed up for this on your own. You grabbed your things as you hurried out to go to him.

With a confused heart and mind, you pressed the doorbell and waited for it to open while you shifted from one leg to another. You didn't know why you were feeling nervous to see this stupid jerk when all you came to do is just work. This was so frustrating that you couldn't even stand straight and think about him.

The door clicks and fly opens, your breathing stopped for the sudden reveal of a very tired Park Jimin. Tired but still hot in his black long sleeved sweater and sweatpants. You have never seen him in comfortable clothes before and the sight was too good to be true. He himself looks like a model or wait.. more like a god with a breathtaking handsomeness who would look good in anything.

A throat clearing snapped you out of your thoughts and your eyes met his. You blushed for openly checking him out like that and quickly lowered your eyes. You didn't say anything first so he stepped aside from the door and opens it wide for you.

"Come in." he smiled softly. You gave a nod and stepped inside with a heavy heart. As expected the inside of his house looks luxurious as it looks on the outside. But unlike his office, this house is bright and open. It was neat just like his office for a guy who is living alone.

"So what do you want me to do?" you asked turning to him and he was already staring at you. Your eyes locks with his and you feel lost again. They looked so soft, sad and tired. He stares at you for a moment before flickering his gaze down to the laptop pouch you were clutching against your chest.