~🌹 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 🌹 ~

Covering your mouth,  you laughed loudly at a very funny scene on the drama you've been binge watching all day. This is what you have been doing past few weeks as you were not in the mood to do anything else. Hearing of sudden light foot steps, you reduced the volume and turned your head to see your husband finally coming home. A huge smile plastered his handsome face upon seeing you.

"How is my beautiful wife feeling, did you miss me?" He asks walking towards you.

"We did.. a lot." You say pouting at Jimin.

"Don't lie. You must have been watching dramas all day and eating ice cream." He chuckles and pecks your tummy before pecking your lips.

"Blame the hormones." You say pulling away to take another bite from your ice cream since he mentioned it.

"Ok. now that's enough. No more sweets for the day." Jimin confiscated the ice cream tub from your lap.

"But our little mochi likes them." You say rubbing your now grown belly.

"It's not good for you and our baby to eat them all the time. I bought many flavors so that I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night and drive around to fulfil my wife's cravings but now I think I did a mistake." Jimin frowns making a face at you but you chuckled because you found it cute.

"Fine! No more sweets. Anyways it will all go away once this baby mochi comes out." You smile to yourself thinking how soon will your little baby come out to see you. The days were near and you didn't know if it was a girl or a boy. Jimin and you want it to be a surprise so you didn't have a gender reveal.

"I really can't wait to meet my little one." He caresses your tummy and place few more kisses warming your heart. The baby felt it's dad's love so it moved inside of you making you giggle a little.

"I think our little one just woke up and says Hi to you."

"Really. Let me see.. Hey my sweet baby.. did you miss your daddy." Jimin touched all over your tummy to feel the baby's kick as he spoke. Hearing his angelic voice your little mochi responded with a kick.

"There you are. Did you sleep well.." Jimin continued to talk with the baby showing his love and affection. He had been doing this everyday since you broke out the news that you were pregnant. You never knew Jimin could be such a happy loving father even before the baby was born. After the wedding last year, it was the first time you saw Jimin tear up knowing that he is going to become a dad. His reaction was just so cute to see and it still makes you smile.

"Oh by the way, babe.. mom and dad will be back from their trip tomorrow night. They said that they will be coming here straight." You inform Jimin remembering your conversation with mom earlier. She is a one cute happy bubble just like Jimin. She would video call you once in two days to check if everything is alright.

"Really.. I'll ask Lee to arrange someone to pick them up then."