~ 2.15 ~

Groaning and sighing you kept staring at your ceiling with a burdened face. You thought everything will be fine and it's not a big deal, but you are so wrong. Now thinking over what happened last night was driving you damn crazy. The night did end well and Jimin acted cool saying that nothing changed.. But you couldn't stop thinking of his lips and the kiss. 

 Your heart still burns when you remember his lips on you. The kiss was something you have never felt before. It felt different.. it felt right. And worst of all it felt same as those soul consuming kisses you have in your dreams and memories. You felt everything just the same and it was confusing to why that you felt all of that with Jimin and not Jungkook. 

Thinking of Jungkook you feel terrible for feeling these things. You sure do feel guilty and you feel like you wronged Jungkook even if it didn't mean anything. But deep down you could feel your soul question your heart if the kiss really meant nothing.

"Arg! What the fuck are you thinking. Gosh!!! Fucking snap out of it." You groaned and wiggled on your bed feeling frustrated. 

"Maybe I should talk to Jungkook. I need to get this out of my chest." Without thinking ahead you just grabbed your phone and quickly typed and sent a message.

My Kookie - Kook.. I wanna tell you something. Are you free? 

Once you sent it, you kind of freaked out when Jungkook read it and three dots appeared indicating that he was typing. WTF! Now what? What am I even gonna say to him? That I kissed another guy by mistake! You stupid idiot couldn't you just wait till he came back.

You started scolding yourself as you waited for his reply but then the dots disappeared and no reply came. Furrowing your brows you sat up crossing your legs, wondering why he didn't reply. For a second your heart felt relieved that he didn't ask anything but soon you jumped when your phone rang on your hand. Your eyes widened seeing that it was Jungkook. FUCK!! 

"H-hello?" You answered after taking a breather.

"Y/n? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked in a hurried voice as soon as he answered. 

"J-Jungkook I - I" You stuttered not knowing how to say it.

"Y/n what is it? Can you please tell it soon. I really have no time to talk. It's hectic here because of the launch tomorrow and the exhibition the day after.. So I'm really busy." Jungkook said not sounding rude at all but for some reason it made you frown. 

"Oh I'm sorry. It's nothing urgent. We can talk later."

"Ok then. I'll talk to you when I'm free. Take care." Jungkook hung up even before you could say anything. You sighed feeling disappointed and a bit hurt because it was the first time he just hung up on you like that. Given the situation you just decided not to say anything now.