~ 20 ~

"Y/n what the hell is this? I asked for the Jeju report file not this." Jimin threw the file across his table annoyed at you. A scowl appeared on your face because you knew you didn't mix up the files.

"You asked for the last month material shipment report. And this is it. The shipment was made to Incheon not Jeju. If you want the Jeju report then wait for another two weeks because it was just shipped yesterday." You said confidently showing equal annoyance for shouting at you without knowing anything. Jimin glared up at you probably for talking back but you didn't give a damn. 

"Better lower your tone Miss. I'm your freaking boss and I expect you to show some respect." his low icy cold voice gave you goosebumps but it was not enough to scare you.

"And I'm not a low grade servant. Respect works both ways Mr. Park. If there is nothing else please excuse me. I have to go to the HR to get some signatures." You duck your head to him and went to grab the files before heading out. 

As you got into the elevator you let out a frustrated scream. "Fucking Jerk." You are so stressed because of Jimin and having periods was giving you mood swings. You are always on the edge and easily triggered this time of the month. You wanted to go home and sleep as soon as you get the work done but then you had the company dinner. 

When you got back Jimin was gone again. Lately you don't even know what the hell he is up to because he was managing his schedule on his own without sharing. You closed your laptop and cleared your desk as it was officially end of work. Yuna said that she will be seeing her boyfriend for a while before the dinner. So you were left alone in this empty office. 

You took out your phone to reply Jungkook, You had been texting him back and forth complaining and bitching about Jimin the whole day to let out your frustration. Before you could even type anything, your phone rang in your hand. You smiled when you saw that it was Jungkook.

"Heyy.. I was about to text you." You said cheerfully.

"Really..Telepathy I guess." he chuckled and so did you.

"Are you heading home?" you asked looking at the time.

"No, actually I'm here in front of your building. Come down." he said surprising you.

"Wait really. I'll be right there." you happily got up that he was here and quickly went down.

-

After a meeting with one of the directors Jimin was heading back to the office. You were running in his mind wildly. Past few days had been stressful and painful to him because of you. Part of him wanted to believe in what he feels rather than the words you said. But then the look on your face said otherwise. As he was entering the building he saw you coming out with a huge smile on your face. His heart fluttered a second because you looked happy and beautiful. As you didn't notice him, he stopped to see where you were going. But what he saw next made him frown.

He felt a knot in his heart when you happily jumped into another guy's arms. Who the fuck is he? he wondered as you hugged the tall good looking man. Jimin clenched his jaw as his hand turned into a tight fist ball when you wrapped your hand around his arm and walked out giggling. That was fast, Jimin thought angrily and turned to go back to his office.

-

You and Jungkook entered the café near your office and placed your order. "I can't believe you came all the way here just to buy me cake." you said still smiling at Jungkook.