~ 39 ~

Taking the right turn you stopped in front of Jimin's house. Earlier he looked distant and troubled. He didn't talk much and went home early. You knew something was not right and you wanted to check on him and see if he was ok.

Both of his cars were parked in so you knew he was at home. Without taking anymore time you went in. He was not out in the living space, so you went to the bedroom he was not there either. You checked all the places but he was just not there. Your worries grew as you wondered where he could be at, and then it hit you. There was only one place left and that was his dance studio. He would always dance when he is upset or have a lot in his mind. 

You entered the studio but that was empty too. Where is he? Your eyes went towards the small room in the studio. You haven't stepped a foot inside of it after that day. It's a place where Jimin held his past memories and a place where he broke down in front of you and a place where you both got aggressive with each other. You let out a sigh and decided to check there as well.

You froze when you saw Jimin crouched down in a corner and sobbing with his face buried in his hands. Photos which were on the shelf was now on the floor around him. Without any hesitation you quickly went and wrapped your arms around him.   

"Jimin.. It's ok.. It's ok.. Whatever it is.. it's going to be fine. I'm here." you say softly pulling him to your chest. You felt him relax in your embrace as he took a deep breath as if he is breathing you in. You brushed your fingers through his hair as you held him close to you. Your heart was paining to see him like this. You wondered what happened and how you didn't notice that he was not fine all these days.

You looked down at his feet and you felt a painful tug in your heart when you saw the picture of his ex sitting on his lap. Is he still not over her? Does he still love her? Is this why he is crying? Does he miss her? You wanted to question him but you had no right to do it. You are not his girlfriend nor his lover. He hasn't given you the right to meddle in his life and choices. But tears stings your eyes because you love him. You love him so much that you don't want him to be in pain and also you wished that someday he would be able to let go of her and see you. 

"I miss her y/n." He spoke after few seconds, his breathing and voice heavy. Your heart was about to burst because you were right. He misses her and this is because of her. You didn't know what to say. It felt unfair but then he spoke again.

"I don't know how to face her tomorrow. It's been six years now. I haven't visited her once after leaving six years ago." he chokes a little and what he said left you confused. You tried to pull away to look at him but he quickly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you on top of him, making you straddle him. Hiding his face in the crook of your neck he hugged you tightly.

"Ever since I lost her, I feel so lonely and broken. I always saw her smiling and happy." he says finally leaning back so you could see his face. He was red from crying and the pain was clearly visible in his tears filled eyes. He looked down to his hand and you noticed another photo that he was holding onto. It was a picture of an old lady and Jimin back in the days. You instantly understood that he was talking about his grandma. His pain felt like yours as tears threatened to fall.

"It's my grandmas birthday tomorrow and my heart is not letting me go see her because I'm ashamed of myself y/n. My past ruined me. She ruined me." he says angrily staring down at the picture near him which was of his ex. 

"Because of my past I'm unable to see someone so pure as my grandma. A person who loved me so much. I'm such an embarrassment, she never raised me to be this." he says finally looking at you. His broken heart was so obvious. You felt like someone stabbing you seeing and hearing him. You hated the bitch who made him feel like this about himself. You hated her more than anything. How could someone take advantage of a vulnerable person and break him more.