~ 47 ~

Another day went by missing Jimin like crazy. You looked up at his empty seat with your heart feeling empty. Since he is not there your work has doubled and you barely have time for anything. In a way you are thankful for the distraction because without Jimin you felt like going crazy. Your heart would pain missing him so much. 

Things there are a little bit better. His Dad has passed the critical stage and Jimin is taking care of him and the work his dad was handling. He is super busy but he calls to check up on you once a day at least. He is under a lot of stress and you understand. 

It still hurts because of that fight and the way you had separated from Jimin the right next day still replays in your mind. It feels like torture. You pulled out your diary and started writing down your feelings again on it. When you get overwhelmed by your thoughts, you write them down thinking you are saying them to Jimin. The things you want to tell him and never got to tell him is all here.

A piece of paper fell from your book and you quickly picked it up. You smiled because it was stamped with Jimin's fingerprint of his thumb. You remembered how he had accidentally leaked his ink pen and kept complaining leaving thumb prints everywhere. You stared at it for a while and then colored your own thumb with a pen. Once you were done, you angled your thumb a little and stamped your thumb print next to his, creating a heart shape. Smiling you wrote under it ' My Forever Love' in beautiful fonts. Sticking the paper back in your diary, you closed it and placed it at your usual spot before heading back to your apartment.  

On your way you felt like stopping by the beach not really wanting to go home feel lonely at the apartment. You had a lot going on, so you decided to stroll a little to clear your head and your uneasy heart. For the past four days you have been doing nothing but working, eating, crying and sleeping. The unsettling feeling in your stomach never goes away no matter how many times you cry out. Even though you don't want to think about Jimin with Aera and let it go, you just can't. The lies, the closeness and their history along with rumors that circulate the office was eating you from the inside. Yuna and Nari would always gossip about some incident and or what others says about Jimin. 

Things got worse when Aera took the flight and head back the next day. Everyone was like, the love birds couldn't stay apart and Aera was visiting her sick father in law. And just like Hoseok compared them, everyone else would talk about them greatly too. You were not happy about any of it but you tried your best to stay in control at work and bring home the pain.