~ 35 ~

The dark lust that Jimin had been forgetting stirred within him once those sinful words left your beautiful swollen lips. You are like a goddess to him and he really didn't want to ruin you using his fading darkness. Instead of going out of the comfort zone he decided to show just a little of what he used to be with a mix of what he really feels towards you.

Jimin ran his hand up your soft smooth body and grabbed you by your hair and pulled you towards him to crash his lips against yours. You moaned into his mouth by the sudden dominating force. Feeling the need you kissed him back matching his pace. His hands leaves your hair and glides down to grope your ass tightly. You groaned as you move your hands to fist on his hair. His teeth tug on your bottom lip biting and sucking it.

"Baby.." he groans breaking away from the kiss, allowing you to finally breathe. Your faces were still close, your hot breath mingles with his as your lips were still brushing each other. "Are you sure?" his voice was soft and hoarse. You gulped not knowing what exactly you were getting yourself into but you wanted it. 

"Yes. I'm sure." You whisper right onto his lips. He moves his head back to look at you and a small smirk played on his moist lips. "Will you let me have you my way?" he ask in the most dangerously seductive way ever. You felt a strange sensation stirring inside your stomach. Your body was heating up and you could hear your heart hammering against your rib cage. Looking straight in the eye, you gave him a nod.

With the devilish smirk Jimin leans in to kiss your ear making you shudder. "Then be a good girl and do as I say." hearing him talk to you like this turned you on more. Your lust grew and you wanted to clench your thighs together to feel the friction. You gasped when he squeezed your ass and buried his face into your neck to kiss it. You could feel his hard bulge pressed against your wet core.

"Will you?" he asked again moving your ass to rub against your core against his clothed member. 

"Yes." you breathed feeling the pleasure coursing through your veins.  You inhaled his intoxicating sweet smell and it drove you more crazy.

"Then like a good girl get down from the bed and stand in front of me." he say in a stern voice looking at you with dead serious eyes, which were filled with lust and emotions that he was trying to control. You nod subtly and do as he say.

Jimin came to the edge of the bed and sat in front of you spreading his legs. He hunched over with hands clasped together in-between his legs.  He looks so intimidatingly sexy. You chew your bottom lip as you stood in front of him completely naked. You felt incredibly shy and nervous as his eyes travelled up your body, memorizing every bit of it. When his eyes finally meet yours, you gulped finding him intimidating more than ever. Jimin was captivated by your beauty and elegance. The idea of controlling you excited him a bit.

"Get down on your knees." he commanded being a complete dom. A shiver ran down your body as you slowly dropped down in front of him. Unable to maintain eye contact, you kept your gaze down as you rested your hands on your thighs.