𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⚠️

Portland June 14th - 1993

Still at the Parker's, weak from the magic loss. Kai had nearly killed her once again as he whispered dirty things in her ear. She felt sort of disgusted, but felt lust for him weirdly enough.

It was now in the middle of the night and Jo had managed to calm down the toddler's. Kai had left as soon as he heard the toddler's door closing and he made himself invisible with the magic he had gotten from Lizzie.

Kai and Lizzie's bond was very weird; not friends, not enemies. Both of them wouldn't classify themselves as enemies, they don't argue or hate each other.

Lizzie wouldn't mind being friends with him, she thinks he can redeem himself and show everybody he is a good person and what he has been missing out on. Of course she didn't know the cause of his sociopathic tendencies.

When Kai sucks her magic out of her just by a single skin to skin contact, it feels euphoric to him. It feels like a good amount of pleasure, just like as if he's having sex - of course he's not, it just feels very similar, all over his body.

The toddler's were now fast asleep and not having to worry about Kai entering their room anytime soon - he has magic, give him food, sex and magic and he'll be good.

Of course if he had got coven leader, no one would be harmed.

Lizzie Evans'☆•°

Waking up in the middle of the night and feeling your stomach cry for food was an horrible experience for all of us. I'm sure you feel lazy and not want to get up.

Lizzie sure was tired, more tired than usual from the magic sucking she had gotten earlier from the eldest Parker child. It sucks some of your normal energy as well and turns that into more magic for the siphoner, just like crying - it takes all of your energy and makes you sleepy.

Jo did not know what had happened just before she had got back to her bedroom, Kai vanished in the cold atmosphere and was never to be seen again in her room until a later date in time.

Lizzie had gotten up from the bed and slowly moved towards the bedroom door to open it and walk down the creaky stairs, creepy! Her and Jo had eaten all the snacks while watching the movie they had put on, a horror movie.

Surely you wouldn't watch movies like that just before you sleep, you could have horrible nightmares. Who in the right mind would watch that stuff anyways? Lizzie wasn't really a fan of horror anyways, neither was Jo.

The house was dark, snoring was heard upstairs from the family. Curtains drawn shut and the sound of the trees brushing against each other and dancing in the wind, as if the wind was music to their ear like branches.

Her bare feet on the cool kitchen tiles on the floor made a shiver of coldness run throughout her body, she couldn't wait until she was wrapped up in her bed covers all nice and warm like a puppy in his dog bed.

She had made her way to the fridge and opened it, making sure not to wake anyone up in the process. Lizzie was also quite thirsty as well and decided to have some water. Going up on her tip-toes and opening the cupboards up on the wall, they were quite high up but she could manage despite being short.