𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲

"We can't get in without Finn's blood," Kol said as he placed red candles on the stone table.

Rebekah huffed and rolled her eyes, "How do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents if we can't get to the binding circle?"

"We're not here to disrupt Finn's power. We're trying to overload it," Lizzie spoke for Kol as she understood the situation very clearly.

Kol nodded at Lizzie as a 'thank you and Rebekah crossed her arms in annoyance, "Are you both daft? You want to make him stronger?" she scolded her siblings.

"Look, sister, a witch can only ever channel so much power. After that, things start to get ugly. You literally start to disintegrate from the inside. He'll either have to release the power or... we let it kill him," Lizzie shrugged at the end and moved over to help Kol with the candles.

"He won't be dead. He'll just body jump," Rebekah said.

After placing another few candles down, Kol began speaking, "Yes, into a body three-hundred-miles away from the niece that he's trying to nab," he rolled his eyes at Rebekah laughing.

"In case you're wondering, this is the side of you I like," she smiled at Kol.

Kol got up from kneeling on the ground, "Look, I, um... I'm going to get you back in your body, Bex. If it's the last thing I do. I promise," he looked into her eyes.

Rebekah smiled at her younger brother, looking down at her hands and then back up to Kol, "Right now I worry about how I'm going to be any use to you whatsoever... when I know nothing about magic."

Lizzie's ears peaked up at that and turned around and looked at her sister, "You don't need to know magic, sister. He's just going to channel you. An extra plus, I'm here to help you every step of the way. It's what we siblings do for each other," she smiled at Rebekah and stood up and wiped her jeans.

Klaus walked in with a bag and Kol looked at the bag, "Did you get me what I asked for?" Kol questioned Klaus.

He dropped the bag on the floor and the sound of metal hitting the floor was heard, "Mystical artifacts and dark objects galore... from my own personal collection, garnered over a thousand years," Klaus spoke.

Kol picked up something from the bag, "I wondered where this had gone. Half this stuff is mine," he looked up at Klaus as he spoke.

"There's more" Klaus took a dagger out of his pocket and threw it onto the bag. Kol looked in shock and stood up to look into his brothers' eyes as he took out the white-oak-stake.

"You would entrust me with this?" Kol asked Klaus as he offered for him to take the stake that can only kill his kind.

"Whatever you need," he responded and handed it over, "-whatever it takes."

Lizzie walked over to the table to where Kol placed the stake, the three witches held hands, chanting as magic flew in between their hair.

Only two of them got pulled back and Lizzie looked behind her in surprise to see Kol and Rebekah standing away from the table with blood running down their noses.

"I and Rebekah are too weak for some reason... Lizzie... It's all down to you," Kol gasped out and looked at Lizzie.

Lizzie stopped the spell and faced the two, "Are you crazy? I need help from you both. Put all of your power and energy into this spell. We are not only protecting ourselves by Finn, but we are also protecting our niece. Now be Mikaelson's and don't give up. You've got this," the tribrid spoke and grabbed onto their hands as they continued the spell.

After a minute of doing the spell and nothing working, they decided that they needed something else to top it off.

"Take me," Klaus offered.

"What? No," Lizzie said.

"Channel me, sister. I'll be okay. I promise," he smiled and Kol picked up Papa Tunde's dagger and drew a symbol on Klaus' forehead, and watched him as he desiccated.

The three continued the spell with the help of Klaus' power and after a small time, it had finished and worked.

Lizzie was quick to help Klaus come back after channeling him and he sat up and panted, "Tell me it worked," he said.

"We did our bit... we promise Finn is back to being a normal, regular-strength, maniacal bastard," Kol said.

"I know in the last millennium, we haven't always seen eye to eye. But at this moment, I am reminded once again of something Elijah has always said," he stood up and began speaking, "-family is power," he looked at his siblings, "-thank you."

"You're welcome, Nik," Rebekah said and smiled, "-speaking of Elijah..."

"He will prevail. Of that, I have no doubt," Klaus said.

...

Lizzie went back home and sat in her bed, sighing to herself, picking up her phone and messaging Kai for it only just to be sent with no reply.

Five minutes later, she checked the messages and saw that the message had been seen but no reply was sent back yet.

She was quick to message again but this time, it was seen as soon as she sent the message. She kept sending messages but it still continued, she sighed in frustration and threw the phone down on her bed.

Exactly ten minutes later, she got a phone call and it read 'KLAUS'. She picked it up in a hurry, "Kol is dying. Meet in the tombstone," and with that, Klaus hung up and Lizzie quickly hurried over there with her vamp-speed and in a short forty seconds, she reached there to see Kol coughing up blood in Elijah's arms.

Kol was panting and coughing up blood as he laid in Elijah's lap, "All my life... all I ever wanted was... you lot, to care about me," he sat up and began coughing up even more blood.

The rest of the siblings were there crying, watching their sibling slowly die because of Finn's curse.

He laid back and rested his head on Lizzie's lap, she held his hand as she let out multiple tears and choked sobs.

"Kol, listen to me... you don't have long. You're going to die. But you will die a witch... and we will consecrate your body. You will join the ancestors of the French Quarter... and those spirits can be brought back. I know I didn't know you for long, as you well know, many years were stolen from me as if it was nothing. I remember when everyone thought I died a thousand years ago. Kol... you will always be loved," Lizzie cried as he kept coughing up more blood.

Davina came over, "I tried a different spell," she cried and held Kol's hand. Kol coughed up more blood and then spoke out in a soft whisper, "It's okay. I'm not scared," shortly after his last sentence, he stopped speaking and stopped breathing. His eyes were dull and full of nothing.

Everybody surrounding his body was crying, including Klaus and Elijah, the big bad original vampires.

Kol was gone.