𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Portland June 16th 1993

Ever since Lizzie had let out all that hidden, bottled up anger within her walls - she was better than before. No sadness, no anger whatsoever.

Letting out all that magic in the forest yesterday did her so much good mentally and physically; who would've known that?

Isn't it weird that as soon as she let all of her emotions run wild in the forest.. all of her other bad emotions had left her as well? She actually felt confident to confront Kai about what she had saw the other night and wants an explanation from him. 

The last time Kai spoke about his 'feelings', it didn't really end well did it? Ended with Kai bleeding from the side of the head and bashed against a tree from Lizzie's magic. 

I guess some people don't like talking about their emotions but some people can't just help and let it all out - hence Lizzie. 

Was Kai really a cold-hearted sociopath? Sociopaths don't feel emotions and lack empathy and remorse; Kai cried, what does this have in store for us? 

Kai was like a black sheep - the defective twin that nobody wanted according to him and his family.  This caused so many problems within the Parker household. 

Lizzie Evans'☆•°

The Evans' family were all out of town, of course except Lizzie herself. Nate had left town due to everything happening between him and Sasha, he had no reason to stay in town. Not even for his little sister. 

Obviously love was more important to Nate than family, that sounds familiar in some ways. 

Lizzie had no choice but to move in to the Parker's house - Joshua and his wife were more than welcome to accept her in to the house. Jo found it completely amazing and decided to decorate her room for the both to stay in. There was actually an empty bed in her room and they decided it'll be Lizzie's.

Nobody liked living alone, it was the sense of always being watched and the eerie feeling of going to be murdered. I suppose everybody could agree with me.  Lizzie was slightly worried due to the fact that Kai and her nearly fucked in the kitchen in the middle of the night. In her best-friends house, oh my god that sounds so bad.

Placing the cardboard boxes down on her new fresh bed and sighed looking at the amount of boxes; five jam-packed with a bunch of junk that had some emotional value.  Some people think it's pathetic to have the urge to keep onto random objects that has emotional value, but it was completely normal and fine for her.

Jo looked over to her best-friend and decided to help her unpack to settle in; she chuckled looking at the amount of boxes on her bed "jesus christ- did you bring your whole bedroom?" she joked, giggling as she opened some of the boxes and placed things around the room to where they looked nice.

"thank you" Lizzie thanked her for helping her out.

Jo shook her head and smiled at Lizzie "it's really no problem!-" speaking as she placed a cute blue marbled cat statue on a shelf near Lizzie's bed "-hey, uh! me and the rest of the family are going to go shopping to have a family bond.. you know, coven does take an impact on us"