VERY IMPORTANT

hi so most of u might know that i was thinking of rewriting this story!

that is what im doing right now so there will be no continued chapters in THIS story.

the newest one i am writing is called Coven sooo yayyy. it'll be same sort of plot of this story but yet different. it's a kai parker x oc x damon salvatore.

it'll be written for before kai was sent in the prison world, to then 2, 3, 6 seasons of tvd, then 1-5 of originals then some bit of legacies.

i wanted to make this story different from this current one by adding another love interest. damon is NOT the main love interest, kai is. whole reason why i added damon into this because i wanted lizzie to help klaus defeat the curse and have her see katherine etc, and that's in 2-3 season. and i thought it would be boring seeing that without a love interest. u get me?

i hope this all makes sense since i am rambling right now, but bare with me. i know and i'm deeply sorry for the inactivity for this story. i've been focusing on my outerbanks story, and writing a teenwolf story at the same time. if you're interested in the teenwolf one, it won't be out just yet.

i am not sure when i am going to begin uploading the chapters for the rewritten version because im writing alot right now and i dont want it to flop like this one.

what would you guys be interested in seeing? me uploading the rewritten version as it goes, or wait until i've got at least most of it done up to the point this story got to?

i am keeping this book up because it'll help me rewrite parts in this new story and also in case any of you wanted to read it still.

i might upload the cast chapter etc so you guys can see what is being planned etccc!! hopefully this makes sense aah

the new story cover COVEN

thanks again for sticking this far and putting up with me! i shall post on this story as an announcement whenever i start uploading the new chapters :))

love u all !! ❤️😭😘