𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

fully aware that I posted this on a thursday but I just couldn't wait until a few hours for friday :DD

Portland 27th June - 1993

The scary incident of the strange woman behind Lizzie that night truly was horrifying to witness; long black hair and was wearing a black coat, she had appeared right after the flowers were appearing on the tree right besides her and strange familiar music was ringing in her ears.

She couldn't remember anything other than it fading to black right after she had spoken to her -- completely blacking out on her jog and woke up in her bed weirdly enough.

Maybe it was all a dream? 

Lizzie did continue to feel the awkward and eerie sense of somebody watching her from afar; her body felt empty, her soul practically had left her soul at the feeling of being completely numb inside from the petrifying experience of seeing a woman who claimed to be her aunt. 

That feeling of not being able to cry anymore because you've cried too much is exactly what the young blonde girl was feeling when she had woken up, crying was something she had recently been doing on a daily basis from all the trauma she's been getting from the unwelcome lifestyle she's adapted to.

All the recent events were quite odd for her and everybody at this point of time, not sure on what is happening any longer was something everybody could relate to. 

It felt like she was ripped out of a lovely dream and was on the cold damp ground in the woods, not far away from where Jackson had been brutally murdered by the handsome sociopath next door.  

She had randomly woken up after swearing she was sleeping warmly and safe in her bed covers in Jo's room they are currently sharing -- looking around and frantically breathing from fear, was she kidnapped? 

Crunching of leaves were heard from all around her and she couldn't just tell what direction it was coming from, her headache made it impossible to realise from what direction it was coming from. 

Lizzie was only in her sleep wear that wasn't covering much, short shorts and a cropped tank top. The cold in the air was making her have chills all over her body, rubbing at her arms in attempt to warm herself up from the mysterious awakening in the forest.

The footsteps of the automatic 'kidnapper' was heard even closer now, directly behind her. Eyes at the back of her skull was burning into her bones, she was scared to turn around despite her magical strength. 

Showing your supernatural strength to a bunch of oblivious teenagers is merely stupid and pathetic to do, supernatural was hidden from the normal human beings in the world. 

"Elisabeth?" was heard from a male voice from behind her, it sounded like he was from the United Kingdom from his British accent. 

Completely scared and horrified; turning around in panic and sliding back until her back was against a tree. Great she thought, being backed into a corner already from some freak who 'kidnapped' her. 

"Is that.. really you?" he had spoken up again, Lizzie had now gotten a clear image of his face. Dirty blonde-ish hair and a same coloured sort of beard. 

Furrowing her eyebrows at the male in front of her and had now gotten up from her uncomfortable seat on the ground, keeping her distance from him of course because she clearly didn't know this male. 

The male in front of her had moved slowly towards Lizzie and put his hands up in the air to say he was no threat to her -- he had a look of concern written all over his face.