𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

She lay on the sofa in front of the fireplace, her family surrounding her in panic. Klaus was arguing with Kai and claiming he did not take care of her.

"Niklaus! Stop the nonsense," Elijah yelled at his brother and looked over to Kai, "Do you have any idea what could've caused this?"

He shook his head, his hands trembling as he wiped the sweat on his jeans.

Klaus was fuming and punched the wall to leave a hole, he strides over to his unconscious sister and knelt down beside her.

Kai stood in the corner with a large amount of fear radiating from him, "We did try for a baby," everybody was then silent.

The hybrid stood up and sped over to him and held him against the wall, "You knocked up my sister? Do you have any idea what that'll do to our family? We're already taking care of my own child, we don't need other worries."

Elijah sighed and pushed Klaus away from Kai, "I think it's wonderful, Malachai. My brother, Niklaus, just needs to accept that his twin sister has the ability to be happy."

A cough was behind the three, Lizzie looked around at her surroundings and her boyfriend rushed over and placed a kiss on her head, "I'm here love."

The two brothers looked over and were internally happy that their sister was safe.

"Elisabeth, do you have any idea how much stress you've just caused us?" Elijah spoke in worry, he didn't want to lose her.

She apologized and wiped her dried bloody nose, "I apologize—"

Klaus cut her off, "When were you going to tell us that you're pregnant?"

Lizzie's mouth was agape, swallowing the harsh lump in the back of her throat. She wiped her tongue over her dried chapped lips.

"You're pregnant? You didn't even tell me?" Kai said in a hurtful tone but was still happy he was a father again.

"There's no doubt I hear two other heartbeats."

The tribrid closed her eyes and sighed shakily through her mouth. Kai rubbed his fingers over her knuckles in a loving way.

A small smile cracked onto Elijah's lips, his hands leaving his pockets and moving Lizzie's hair from her eyes.

"Two heartbeats... as in twins? It's definitely in both bloodlines," Elijah spoke.

The Mikaelsons having children after over a thousand years is such a wonderful miracle. Despite being vampires, there is always a way to reproduce. Or is there?

Klaus glared over at Kai with both brows furrowed into oblivion, he shook his finger in his direction and huffed out a laugh, "Kai has both witch and vampire blood... he mustn't procreate. The only thing on this Earth is to look after you, sister."

The female looked over at her boyfriend with hurt in her eyes, vampires can not procreate, but how is she pregnant?

"Now you all mention pregnancy, Elisabeth's belly does look rather big for to be only a few weeks pregnant," Elijah sat next to her, feeling her stomach, "What on earth is going on?"

Kai licked at his dry lips anxiously, nit-picking every sound possible in the room. He got up and overwhelmingly ruffled at his hair.

"This is all a misunderstanding, surely, right?" the heretic breathed out continuously, "Are the witches messing with her? I swear to god, I will kill them all—"