𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲

An enraged Elijah began shouting at Cami at the thought of Hayley being hurt or worse, dead, because of Klaus.

"Don't fight the messenger," a voice that Lizzie wouldn't think that she'd ever heard again was heard. 

"Rebekah?" the tribrid was confused, seeing her sister, flesh n' blood, in her actual body this time. 

She smiled at Lizzie, "Long time, sissy, look's like your twin, Niklaus, had a lot on his to-do list last night... and as for Hayley," gulping at her brother's response.

"What is it?" Elijah quickly questioned, brows furrowed with tears building up in his eyes at the thought of Hayley being hurt.

"When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell I used on the Cresent wolves," Marcel began just as Elijah stood closer to him. 

His eyes were full of rage, "So he would condemn her to the body of a beast?" he shouted in anger.

"Elijah, listen to me, Hayley will be human once a month," she held Elijah's hands, "We will find her and we will help her." 

"No"

Lizzie strolled forwards and placed a hand on Elijah's shoulder, "We need to focus on those who need saving today. After Freya left, she called. Dahlia is incapacitated. They're two hours North at an orchard near Pearl River. She has Hope." 

...

Elijah vamp-sped to Pearl River to find Freya holding a fussy Hope, "Well, my adage holds. Nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods." 

"Nothing good happens where my brother is concerned, with one exception," the original in a suit, glanced down at Hope who cried in Freya's arms, "How is she?" 

Hope wiped at her teary eyes as she still cried, "She's a Mikaelson. She's resilient. When I came to find Klaus, they were like this. Rebekah tells me Klaus has a plan to kill Dahlia. That he knew our plan would not work." 

"Yes, according to him, our ingredients were incorrect. Niklaus infiltrated Dahlia's mind. You didn't break her heart. We needed the blood of the witch she loved most, and you are not that witch. That honor belongs to our beloved mother."

Freya held baby Hope closer to her chest, "So we need Esther's blood. Well, that's impossible. I killed her." 

"One incarnation. Our mother is buried in New Orleans. Niklaus wants us to revive the original body.

...

Once Elijah returned with Hope, Freya, and a desiccated Klaus, Rebekah strolled and spoke, "Are we really to dig up our mother, burn her to ash, swap said ash for Kol's... and trick Davina into using her last chance to bring someone back from the dead? Not to mention, we lose the opportunity to save Kol, if Davina doesn't turn us inside out." 

Kai was playing on the stairs and sliding down the rail and fell to the floor with a bump, everybody looked at him and rolled their eyes. 

"Or we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems at the bottom of it," Elijah said, dusting off his black suit.

The eldest sister, Freya, came up with a 'better' idea, "I say we choose a more permanent option. Find the white oak stake, kill Klaus, Dahlia dies with him." 

Lizzie, in the lemon dress, furrowed her brows, "Oh, yeah, and so do every other vampire that my brother has turned." 

Marcel agreed with nodding his head until Rebekah and everybody else heard a weird noise, "The dagger. It's bloody melting," Rebekah said.