𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Running through the forest in hand with her twin-brother, "You cannot catch us, Elijah!" a little girl's voice was heard as she panted with every step she took.

An older boy's voice was heard, "You're getting faster, but you're not yet fast enough!" he laughed to himself, and then Klaus giggled while keeping a good hold on his twin-sister's hand.

 Klaus and his sister hid behind a tree and Elijah stopped in his tracks, "Elisabeth? Niklaus?" their older brother spoke. 

Elisabeth held a finger up to her lips and shushed her twin as he shuffled around in his spot, looking directly at Elijah as he continued to look for them.

With a blink of an eye, Elijah was nowhere to be seen, and then the next minute somebody poked on Elisabeth's shoulder and she jumped, letting go of Niklaus' hand. 

"Elijah!" she let out and had a frowned expression, folded arms against her chest, eyes like daggers. 

He laughed to himself and extended both of his hands out for his younger siblings to take, walking off to the hut where Esther was making food for them all.

The three arrived and sat down at the table, Esther turning around and scolding Elijah, "Elijah, dearest, what makes you think it's okay to take the younger ones out during the night?" 

Elijah adverted his eyes from his mother and muttered a sorry, the twins looked at each other and giggled.

Esther looked at her twins and shook her head, a small smile on her lips as she watched them be incredibly cheeky. 

A loud gasp left Lizzie's lips and she sat up in her bed for the fourth time that day; refusing to leave her bed after hearing Dahlia's return.

She refused to speak or even think of the wicked-old-hag, all of her siblings were worried for her and wondered what must've upset her so much.

The door was locked with a magical spell Lizzie decided to put up ever since Kai barged into her room and demanded answers from her.

Heck, even Kai was worried.

Lizzie wiped at her face and ran her fingers through her hair, glancing to the side and noticing the clock read 22:04. 

She got up for the first time that day and opened the door while lifting the magical spell and saw Kai standing there with a shocked expression. 

Kai placed his hands in his pockets, "I was going to see if you were okay..." he said with a worried tone of voice as he looked down at his girlfriend.

She muttered "I'm fine" and closed the door behind her as she walked out into the hallway, "Marcel and Hayley bought in some... uh... people. I thought you'd like to see" he spoke as he followed behind her.

Lizzie walked down the stairs and opened the glass doors that had 'M' stamped onto its glass, looking at the two people tied up on the staircase with Klaus and everybody looking at them.

"Kidnapping. That's a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion," Kol spoke from one of the staircases.

Finn was handcuffed on the opposite side and just stared at blank space. Klaus walked up to Kol and glared into his eyes, "Well, wait until you see how we end it," he smirked.

Elijah turned around, "Hello, sister, we thought you'd never wake," he strolled towards Lizzie and kissed the side of her head.

She smiled and then looked at Finn and Kol, "Hello, brothers, fancy seeing you here," the tribrid spoke.