𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

(warning) - mentions of smut

Portland 25th June - 1993

Despite the awkwardness between the two girls who shared a bedroom together, they had made up and agreed that they should just be friends. This broke Jo's heart but no body could get everything everybody wished for in life.

The wolf that she had seen a few days ago was not seen again and she was grateful but still was deeply scared for her safety.

Running through the long grass as the sun was in the highest point during the day; birds tweeting and animals running through the grass. Doe's frolicking through the meadows and going to their beloved family's.

Lizzie and Jo were now sitting down on a wooden log making daisy flower crowns for each other, laughing at each other's jokes and were happy that they were close together.

Back together as one, of course it was a blessing.

...

It was the day of Jackson's funeral and the Parker's wanted to pay respects and went to the funeral along with Lizzie. Lizzie didn't feel it was right to go there especially after she had witnessed his death, sitting along with his murderer.

His box was being carried in by multiple people and most people were crying, especially Jackson's family. Thinking who could've done this brutal murder on such a young boy who had a whole world in front of him?

A photo of Jackson was shown at the front, he looked so happy and calm in the photo. Yet now he was locked away in a box for eternity, rotting and becoming nothing more than empty skeleton bones.

Which surprised Lizzie was that she actually let out a few tears of her own, she still loved him deeply and wished he didn't die. Maybe if she just had given Kai her magic then none of this would've happened.

Everybody would be happy and safe. He would be safe.

The most uncomfortable thing was that she was sitting in the middle of Kai and Jo. One of them her best-friend and hopes to know her until she dies and the other who brutally murdered the person who's funeral it was for.

Was it disrespectful for his murderer to come to the funeral and not shed any tears? Not feeling any guilt towards his death that he committed?

"You have very nice palms" Kai leant down and whispered in Lizzie's ear which caused Jo to hush Kai because it wasn't very nice to speak during a funeral speech.

What the fuck was this guys problem?

Lizzie looked down at her palms and hid them under her black dress and Kai scoffed in response which caused some faces to glare but didn't worry too much about this disrespectful being.

A pain shook through her body as she felt Kai's left palm on her right upper thigh, he was siphoning her in front of his family who strictly doesn't let him have magic because of the things he would do.

Strangely enough the pain wasn't as hurtful as the other times, Kai toned down the pain with the magic he was consuming from her at the same time. Then another slight pain was now in her head, it was Kai's voice.

He was manipulating her hearing.

"I'm so horny for you baby, look down at my cock-" Lizzie was flushed with his tone of voice, it was husky and full of lust. She slowly looked down to his black skinny jeans which was constricting his raging boner.

"-I'm all hunched up in these jeans.." gulping nervously as she took another peak of his cock, Kai stopped siphoning her magic and was now out of her head leaving her hanging.

Lizzie's cheeks were now bright red with embarrassment and nervousness; Kai moved towards her a little bit more and their thighs were touching. Her skirt was pushed up a little bit by Kai's hand on her earlier, leaving her skin bare and hot in front of the horny male.

She just couldn't stop staring down at his jeans and thinking of how uncomfortable it had looked, all she wanted to do was go and help him out but she felt like it was wrong considering he had caused her a large amount of trauma throughout the past week.

Kai was smirking because he knew she kept looking down at his jeans and staring at his genital area; his adams apple was bouncing in his throat because he was so turned on by thinking of Lizzie sucking him off in a church.

He's so sinful.

One wouldn't get turned on during a sad funeral but Kai simply didn't care because he had caused this whole ceremony anyways, all he cared about was getting his sexual desires from the girl he had wished it from since day one.

Kai felt pre-cum leaking out from his tip and it surely was very uncomfortable to feel especially from being around people but at this point he didn't care and all he wanted was to complete his desires.

The Evans' girl had felt bad for him and leant down and got a pillow from the floor and placed it on Kai's lap, he found it really cute and adorable for her to do that. But that only made his lust for her even worse, the fact that she didn't want him to get caught.

He smirked and let out a small chuckle that was only heard by Lizzie; he placed both of his hands on top of the pillow and kept it in place to hide his obvious boner that Lizzie had took the liking to.

...

Lizzie was now having a midnight jog and needed to clear her mind from everything that was happening recently that caused her to have a large amount of stress.

She had no earphones in because she had forgotten to take them from her bedside table drawer, she heard the night sounds and some people walking their dogs at this time of night -- it made her raise eyebrows but she couldn't really complain from loving going outside in the pitch dark in the middle of the night.

Stopping to gain her breath back, hunching over like an old man who couldn't pick something up from the floor; an odd song was heard, she swear she could've sworn she had heard it before from her childhood.

Looking around to see where the song was coming from but failed to find so, weird flowers were now growing on the bark of the tree at a supernatural fast rate and she was frightened. The flower type were called Black Dahlia's.

What was happening?

Then she heard somebody speak behind her, a woman's voice who she just couldn't put her finger on it. She didn't have the confidence to turn around and see the face of the person, heart in her now closing up throat.

"Hello niece"

vote and comment!